Quantcast

‘Outdoor’ Kitchen

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Sharing any hobby online sparks these conversations....

I’ll never forget showing pics on AS with not wearing chaps and other pics of a firewood pile with the bark side down.

Boy how much fun that always was.

Though I gotta say - nothing was better than Randy posting pics of his shop - that was one to remember.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Sharing any hobby online sparks these conversations....

I’ll never forget showing pics on AS with not wearing chaps and other pics of a firewood pile with the bark side down.

Boy how much fun that always was.

Though I gotta say - nothing was better than Randy posting pics of his shop - that was one to remember.

You stacked bark side down? What the actual ****?

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Reaction score
What do you expect from someone who burns his own ****, cleans **** out of wave pools at the local amusement park and wears skinny jeans?

I am also assuming that he does not use a Mingo Marker.
Mingos are on sale!

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
Maybe you could bring that whole set-up to a Cortland GTG ,,we wouldn't even bust yer balls for showing up wif no sawrs :bananacorn:. Them Camp Chef BBQ boxes only last a couple of seasons before the floor baffles rust thru and all the pieces fall down onto the burnr blocking the flame ports off ,it becomes a constant cleanin issue ,,I'm on our 3rd box [ you can get just the bottom box section from CC if ness ],, they last longer if you buy the diffuser plates to go between the orig grate and the box bottom :roast::thumbsup::cheers:

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Maybe you could bring that whole set-up to a Cortland GTG ,,we wouldn't even bust yer balls for showing up wif no sawrs :bananacorn:. Them Camp Chef BBQ boxes only last a couple of seasons before the floor baffles rust thru and all the pieces fall down onto the burnr blocking the flame ports off ,it becomes a constant cleanin issue ,,I'm on our 3rd box [ you can get just the bottom box section from CC if ness ],, they last longer if you buy the diffuser plates to go between the orig grate and the box bottom :roast::thumbsup::cheers:

Pics of you knockin’ the bottom out of your third box?

PRJ

2-ply sidewalls
Reaction score
San Luis Obispo County, California 15 miles from t
Such a great deal I got on a CampChef.

I ordered a portable $59 2-burner CampChef propane camping stove from Walmart.com for outdoor camping. A $159 CampChef Combo with propane stove, carrying case, griddle and grill was delivered to my front door.

WallyWorld.com probably shipped what was in their warehouse.

Majorpayne

Captain Cauliflower ! Scourge of Godless Heathens
Reaction score
Are you referring to the burn pot on a pellet grill?

Latest posts