Who gonna win???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Alright folks, we'll have a little voting and then I'll post a couple of vids tomorrow. So the saws are these:

Husqvarna 136LE
Muffler modded
Ported (I call it the TK Special)
3/8LP semi chisel

Husqvarna 55 Rancher
Stock except no base gasket (see classifieds :D)
3/8 Vanguard chain, chisel with bent rakers

Cutting pine logs, maybe 12ish diameter. I'll say 10-12 inches. I didn't measure.

The 136 was stored on the ground in a metal frame, tarped garage thingy. Maintenance was, well, can't think of any. The previous owner was a leave it where you were when you were done with it, and go find it later kind of guy.

The 55 Rancher wasn't very well maintained either. I don't know the previous owner very well so I can't say it's daily life treatment. Anyway, piston was fried when it came into my possession. I rebuilt it with a fresh OEM slug, cleaned it up, did the usuals to it and away we go.

So WHO GONNA WIN?? :evilgrin:

young

Sup dawg. Mah yooza tytle iz cussum, son.
Jan 10, 2012
kentucky
Well I guess the winner either gets a kick in the junk (seems to be a popular choice) or..... well we'll just leave it at that.
a kick, that way too much prize. maybe a tip is more in order.:p

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
55 Rancher
[video=youtube;eb_WM6kwqJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb_WM6kwqJQ[/video]

136LE
[video=youtube;26KS_joa3yM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26KS_joa3yM[/video]

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I got:

then

I guess the winner is Eric. You gots ta go tip him in the junk now. Then J gets the consolation prize of the kick in the junk. Hey, they'll both be at the GTG so you can do it then, on camera!!!! :D

And it's not fair if you tip yourself in the junk so someone else will have ta tag ya :lol: