2018 Pacific Northwest Gtg

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
ok I have the first 10 vids uploaded from the PNW gtg in this link
that same playlist will have the others as I get them uploaded probably 3-5 per day for a few more days
I put a few dozen pcs in the thread over at OPE where the full size pics can be posted too.
You can post full size pics, here. You're already uploading them to the OPE server. Just copy the pic URL and insert the image, here. No need to upload a file.

PRJ

lots more PNW gtg vids going up on my channel so keep your eyes open and give me likes and comments so I know Im not wasting my time ya lazy bastages

If I knew that ewe were to be gone on Sunday, I had an extra 24 oz round loaf of Sammy's Sourdough that I could have given to you.

DefinitiveDave

I do want to see skinny guys in speedos
Oct 24, 2013
yeah they moved my flight up, I stopped by that morning early and then once I was at the airport they bumped it back some, flying is just a crap shoot, it was awesome getting to meet all you guys

PRJ

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Jan 13, 2012
Uranus...
That'll come in handy. Will save me some typing........

it rained, a lot, some of us tied one on
some shit got aired out
The tales told here, stay here.
View attachment 54240
Yessir. I can't even remember most of what I ran on about....

That bar needs more stools.
I concur...

I gotta go see him (Bob)
Same here. Soon.

I might fire up the bike and make a day of it.
He is about a hundred miles and 2 and a half hours south.
His house is a couple blocks away from where we lived after moving from Scotia.

Gotta get fix my bike and make a run north. Will probably make a run up to CC with Dave sometime before that.

Da Aqua Vita (Scotch) was good.

Yessir. JW Black label and Balvinie 12 year Double Wood.

What was the Makers Mark??? I had never seen that selection B4
Cask Strength??
I left early,,
Yessir. Maker's Mark Cask Strength. An anniversary gift from my better half. First time I've had that one. Usually I have 'regular' Maker's Mark and/or Maker's 46 around. You'd like Maker's 46 Bob.....

Maker’s Mark® Cask Strength™ | Barrel Proof | Un-cut

Maker’s 46® | Premium Handmade Bourbon Whisky

yeah they moved my flight up, I stopped by that morning early and then once I was at the airport they bumped it back some, flying is just a crap shoot, it was awesome getting to meet all you guys
Was great meeting you Dave, even if you did skip out early for yer flight. Thanks for the shirt. Arrived a few days ago. You are forgiven for not shipping any manly man sized shirts in your GTG schwagg tote.

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Jan 13, 2012
Uranus...
FF for Fat Fucker. Was surprising that Dave didn't send any bigger shirts in his GTG stuff box.......................since he's a FF himself. :bananacorn: