Quantcast

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
346 CC's that is, making about 65HP. Pop two of em together and ya got 130HP. And ya go fast.

There's only 9 ports in this cyl and it ain't no strato LOL
Well, It kinda is but not like we know it. It's weird.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
[video=youtube;3XKbk9yP2-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XKbk9yP2-E[/video]

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
LOL don't mind the title, guy on another forum just "had to hear a snowmobile run" so that's how I uploaded it. Guess he's having withdrawals or something :jawdrop:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
It's a very confusing 2 stroke motor in my mind. It's a reed valved 2 stroke. But it has a standard intake port pulling in the fuel/air mixture directing it to the crankcase. Then there are ports similar to the strato ports - except they're not fresh air ports. They take fuel/air mixture from the reeds and directs them up into the cylinder and bypasses the crankcase. It has if I counted and understand it correctly, 3 exhaust ports, 2 intake ports, and 4 transfer ports..... Along with a decompression slot built into one side that I don't like.

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
we had snowmobiles in the 70s ,ride em for an hour ,fix em for 3 ,,,,long before liquid coolin and long travel susp . my sweet 292 s carb velocity stack was right in my lap an when you tucked in outa the wind ,it would choke itself on my snosuit . I think my ears are still ringin from the exhaust and mechanical noises those things produced :clap::yup::cheers:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I've been thinking I'm either a glutton for punishment or retarded for working on my sled after last winter and so far this winter's lack of presentation. Why would an idiot waste his time/money on something that can't be used? I mean, I coulda put the money towards something more useful. Like a new toaster. Or a deck of cards. Or fuel for a trip to NY. Or something for the wife. :sick:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
my wife would love a new toaster ,or a deck of cards ,if I gave her a snomobile it would have to have reverse [to get it out of my arse ]:rock:party on wayne :dance:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
my wife would love a new toaster ,or a deck of cards ,if I gave her a snomobile it would have to have reverse [to get it out of my arse ]:rock:party on wayne :dance:

This one has reverse. Wanna buy it? I'll be sure to take the studs out of the track just for you before delivery :D

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
not enough snow to warrant owning one ,so far the quad is much more useful,and it has reverse too ,,almost needed it[reverse] the day I bought it lol :happywink:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
go ahead ,,,why dont you donate it to her ??? feeling lucky punk?? we have been together for 27 years and she always has one bullet left !!!:evilgrin:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever really felt lucky :cry:

Latest posts