346XP

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
I should have a Medina ported 346 in mah paws by next week.

It will be my first experience running one, so I'll have no stock reference to use.

It won't matter anyway, his saws are rippers, I'm sure I'll have fun. :smoking:

Reactions: 3 people

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
I think I got one tucked away fer meh ;) May not take it out of the box until 2020 and see what y'all say then :D
I think what we'll say is: "You're even uglier now than you were seven years ago." :burnout:

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
No worries there. . . I plan on making a few videos. :D
Make sure to get some additional lighting this time. Your last few videos have been too dark and grainy to really make out any detail.

Or at the very least open the curtains in the bedroom.

Reactions: 4 people

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
You buttholes ruined the surprise!

Do you know how long it took to shave that picture of Margret Thatcher on that gypsies back?

Not to mention the whipped cream stained spiked dog collar. . . Now Wal-Mart will never let me return it. :facepalm:

:bananawhip:

Cut4fun

May 9, 2012
chainsawrepair.createaforum.com
I happen to really like that "crappy turd", and don't think I am the only one that does! :D
Somebody hasn't felt the balance and handling of the stronger 550 in the cut yet. Stock to stock compared saws. :wink:

Now I will say. I will not be muffler modding my 550 after comparing a muffler modded one to a stock muffler one for the little gains of MM. If I want all that noise it's going to have to have some real gains with woods porting.

We tested in about 20" round with 16" bar and 3/8 buried.

Reactions: 2 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Somebody hasn't felt the balance and handling of the stronger 550 in the cut yet. Stock to stock compared saws. :wink:

Now I will say. I will not be muffler modding my 550 after comparing a muffler modded one to a stock muffler one for the little gains of MM. If I want all that noise it's going to have to have some real gains with woods porting.

We tested in about 20" round with 16" bar and 3/8 buried.

Between Bob and I we've found pretty decent gains out of a MM. I wasn't sure as I haven't ran but only one other 550 and that was this summer before mine was modded, but he says mine runs damn good, better than his. And these saws are pretty stinkin loud when stock IMO, a muff mod don't make them that much louder ;)

Reactions: 2 people