Quantcast

394 with Extra Pee.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Okay, these photos are rather chitty. The light was kinda low, but most of all it's my scratched up plastic lens on this junk @$$ cheaply made Samsung Galaxy Note. I'll snap a few photos with my actual camera soon when I have time.

But here it is, in all it's glory. Stock with muffler mod. Gotta love them low tops. :thumbsup:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Work saw. Gonna keep it stock (I'll leave the muffler modded though) and mill with it. If I ever get into some big wood where I need a 32"+ bar I'll have something to use. :)

It'll get used but it certainly isn't gonna be beat on. This pig will be given TLC at all times. :thumbsup:

mweba

Reaction score
My all time favorite saw. Very nice one at that Jason. I'm jealous again.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I've got some extra pee jimmy, if I make it to NY for the gtg you can have it! :wtf: :banana:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Bacon makes everything taste better :bananawiggle:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Chuckr's 394 has extra pee and extra poop. Lot's o poop. That saw has some serious ass. Feels like it's already ported. But it's way too loud. Don't think I could stand a 5 minute cut with that thing man. Gonna need a double set of ear protection or something. I recommend either having a spare muff or blocking that mm off when you mill with that thing.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
Chuckr's 394 has extra pee and extra poop. Lot's o poop. That saw has some serious ass. Feels like it's already ported. But it's way too loud. Don't think I could stand a 5 minute cut with that thing man. Gonna need a double set of ear protection or something. I recommend either having a spare muff or blocking that mm off when you mill with that thing.

It probably has the good early style muffler. The early 394 had a much better muffler with a huge single outlet and no baffling. I just sold one and as a stock saw, it outcut any other 90cc saw I had here.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
There's a 2nd port in the muffler.

And yeah that saw has some serious serious ass to it. Ran it for the first on Sunday at Jimmy's GTG. Wow am I ever impressed. I ran a 394 once quite a few years ago and I forgot what it was like. I've run quite a few stock 395 and I like my 394 way betta. :yup:

Torque out the ass. I only had a 20" bar with 3/8 on it and cut 20" maple and 20" ash. It was hardly working. That thing wil pull 404 chain with no problem whatsoever....

jacob j.

Reaction score
The 394 has better port timing than the 395 as a stock saw. Modified, the 395 comes out ahead but I've always been perfectly happy with a stock 394, especially the early versions with the better muffler.

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Reaction score
I would like a 390 some day. . .

Who am I kidding. . .

I want 1 of every saw out there!! :rock2::bananaskip:

:wheee::wheee::derplol::derplol:

:screwy::screwy:

jacob j.

Reaction score
I would like a 390 some day. . .

Who am I kidding. . .

I want 1 of every saw out there!! :rock2::bananaskip:

:wheee::wheee::derplol::derplol:

:screwy::screwy:

Find yourself a good condition early 394 and you'd be one happy camper.

Latest posts