Quantcast

4th annual tn gtg and grand opening of the wicked work saw retail store

TLandrum

Reaction score
im having my usual june gtg on the 29th. there will be plenty of food fun and wood to cut. we will be doing some old school swap meeting along with the store having some crazy low grand opening prices on new stuff. I will giving away a few nice door prizes but you have to be there to win.

mweba

Reaction score
im having my usual june gtg on the 29th. there will be plenty of food fun and wood to cut. we will be doing some old school swap meeting along with the store having some crazy low grand opening prices on new stuff. I will giving away a few nice door prizes but you have to be there to win.

Zip?

Mrs. J

Reaction score
I'm thinking we stayed in oak ridge last time? Is Harriman about the same distance? Looks like with it being right off 40 that it might be a better option?

TLandrum

Reaction score
from harriman you would take 27 north to wartburg,turn right when you come to the red light and look for the sign. its 200yds or so on the right

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Well come on down Al. :beer:

Al Smith

Reaction score
Northwestern Ohio in the middle of a giant corn fi
She wasn't born in that area ,her mother was .Maiden name Sexton .Sexton ,Hamby ,Webb ,likely she's related some way to all of them .

BTW just last week at a GTG I ran one of Terrys' souped 441's which I might say is the best example of that saw model I've yet seen .

TLandrum

Reaction score
well al ,im related to the sextons and the hambys but not the webbs. although my uncle lives next door to a webb

TLandrum

Reaction score
matter of fact the building that my shop is in used to be a gas station called the spur. it was built by my dads brother for there cousin joe Alvin sexton in the late sixties early seventies.

TLandrum

Reaction score
next Saturday is the big day. wood is here and will be set up on Friday afternoon.kicks off at 8am