550XP's coming soon...............

Spike60

Jan 12, 2012
Product codes for the 550 went live today, so I ordered a dozen of them to start. Ship date is projected to be July 27. Also ordered a couple 545's for comparison. I guess it's an understatement to say I'm anxious to get my hands on them. :dance:

Reactions: 4 people

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Product codes for the 550 went live today, so I ordered a dozen of them to start. Ship date is projected to be July 27. Also ordered a couple 545's for comparison. I guess it's an understatement to say I'm anxious to get my hands on them. :dance:
My debit # is %&$#&%$#%&-%

Reactions: 1 person

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Dangit bob you got me all lookin on muh phone lol... Are these things gonna be priced at say the $600 range???? What have you seen? I'm kinda sketched at the moment.

Spike60

Jan 12, 2012
Dangit bob you got me all lookin on muh phone lol... Are these things gonna be priced at say the $600 range???? What have you seen? I'm kinda sketched at the moment.
I'm not sitting around a campfire right now, but I'm in pretty much the same shape as if I were. :happygrin:

Figure about $50 more than a 346.

Reactions: 3 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Just remember this important detail Bob - you're greedy order of 562's (that you placed before mine :p ) allowed mine to come in first!! :D

So maybe just maybe my 550's will git herr ferst :banana:

Nah I'm glad you found the number. I hadnt checked all week. I've been bustin ass to make sure the next two weeks while the old man and I swap vacations wouldn't be so difficult for us to work alone. I just don't know if I want mine ported or not right off the bat!!!!

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Man its going to be a long wait now:couchbeer: I was going to get a 365xt but now I'm not sure if I want to wait on this 550 to show up. :dunno:

Spike60

Jan 12, 2012
Just remember this important detail Bob - you're greedy order of 562's (that you placed before mine :p ) allowed mine to come in first!! :D

So maybe just maybe my 550's will git herr ferst :banana:

Nah I'm glad you found the number. I hadnt checked all week. I've been bustin ass to make sure the next two weeks while the old man and I swap vacations wouldn't be so difficult for us to work alone. I just don't know if I want mine ported or not right off the bat!!!!
Part of what happened with the 562's was at that time, they wouldn't ship a saw without the B&C you ordered. So, if you ordered a SKU that was in stock and I didn't.............. But you got your 550 order in the same night, so they should ship about the same time.

I didn't actually find the number. :meh: I had been checking every day last week except Friday which was too busy. But I got a phone call about them going live. Placed my order while I was still on the phone.

Also found out that Ranchers with AT won't be here til after the first of next year.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Part of what happened with the 562's was at that time, they wouldn't ship a saw without the B&C you ordered. So, if you ordered a SKU that was in stock and I didn't.............. But you got your 550 order in the same night, so they should ship about the same time.

I didn't actually find the number. :meh: I had been checking every day last week except Friday which was too busy. But I got a phone call about them going live. Placed my order while I was still on the phone.

Also found out that Ranchers with AT won't be here til after the first of next year.
I still like to think it was greed ;) :banana:

And I'll need til next year to get rid of my ranchers. Can't hardly give those things away.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Man its going to be a long wait now:couchbeer: I was going to get a 365xt but now I'm not sure if I want to wait on this 550 to show up. :dunno:
That's an easy choice ;)

Buy the XT. Do whatever with it, you have probably a good couple of months to have it your way. Then dump that promiscuous little maneater for the younger, slimmer, prettier new model :hitit:

Reactions: 2 people

mdavlee

Jan 10, 2012
I could do that or buy another rifle or scope and then when the 550 comes out let a few people get them and then see if it's better than a 346.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
"Better" may be the relative term of the century. Now when you're watching the owner of a new 550XP through your new rifle scope, please please please don't forget your trigger yields different results. We'll know the results if you mysteriously stop posting then show up on da nooz :eek2:

mdavlee

Jan 10, 2012
Well the wife will actually go shoot with me. She wouldn't go cut wood. She would occasionally video a little for me but other than that she wouldn't even come near saws.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Well the wife will actually go shoot with me. She wouldn't go cut wood. She would occasionally video a little for me but other than that she wouldn't even come near saws.
Well that usually ends up being a deciding factor right there. Probably a reason I'm selling my snowmobile and trailer to explore other options - options to which the wife might enjoy participating along with me. I love snowmobiling like nothing else, I'd still say it's my favorite hobby, more so than saws or guns or atv's or trucks or even dare I say it..... Beer :(

mdavlee

Jan 10, 2012
I've been trying to get her into something outdoors besides bird watching. I don't mind it if there's owls or big birds of prey to watch but little yard birds is boring.

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
Guys, what's the difference in a 5R barrel and a 5C? I know I could've just used google but that's no fun......:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N I'm now a 550XP Husky owner but a question........ Chainsawz 12
BPS 562xp or 372xp or 550xp Wanted 21
T Brand new 550xp not oiling and hard to start Hawgz Garage 8
Termitebuffet 550xp side cover Wanted 0
D WTB 550xp Wanted 0
TK Husky 550xp has arrived Chainsawz 131
WoodChuck'r Site and server changes coming. Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 332
PRJ Coming over from the Dark Side. New Memberz Area 16
P Ford Ranger Coming Back (to US)? The Razorback Lounge 9
hseII New Chainsaw attachment Coming Soon to Dealers Near Tou Hawgz Back 40 8
Genius March 14 is coming up The Razorback Lounge 24
Black Dog Chainsaw My shop is coming together... Chainsawz 42
sjp GB bars coming to usa Chainsawz 5
T something new is a coming The Razorback Lounge 12
J McCullough chain keeps coming off help!! Chainsawz 20
FarmerBoy South Central MO GTG coming Soon GTG'z & Eventz 89
Majorpayne Get Well Soon Ss The Razorback Lounge 75
Majorpayne Get Well Soon Cft The Razorback Lounge 339
Majorpayne Get Well Soon H2H The Razorback Lounge 82
H 2 H I shouldn't have spoke so soon .... The Razorback Lounge 14
cat-face timber Get Well Soon CFT's Tiller Hawgz Back 40 13
Sprintcar The get well soon cjcocn's alleged girlfriend 2015 official thread, and stuff. The Razorback Lounge 39
Mastermind Selling A Few More Saws Soon Chainsawz 25
Chity_Avatar Get well soon Thomas1 The Razorback Lounge 20
mikeypizano Get well soon Cjcocn The Razorback Lounge 29
H 2 H I kinda spoke to soon .... Chainsawz 3
Chity_Avatar Get well soon DSS The Razorback Lounge 313
Chity_Avatar My 660 soon to be mooberized Woodz Porting & Saw Buildz 84
WoodChuck'r Nexus 4 ships soon. GeekHawgz! 32
Dh 1984 DSS This is for you (Get Well Soon) The Razorback Lounge 10