Quantcast

560xpg

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Whats up Nikko? Wanted to say hello! I have never run, or had a 560 in my hands. Run alot of 365's, 261, 257's Anytihng close to one of them? Or better?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Whats up Nikko? Wanted to say hello! I have never run, or had a 560 in my hands. Run alot of 365's, 261, 257's Anytihng close to one of them? Or better?

Like a 262xp :rock:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Nice! My good buddy had a 261, but always heard the 262 was a best in the 60cc class.

She was quite the force to be reckoned with ;) But the newer version has a little more to offer than just power in a lightweight package.

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
Like a 262xp :rock:

Hey, I gots one of them ol Junkers... :)

Dave k

Reaction score
Had a look at a 560 a couple of weeks ago, a pal won it when he won the pole climbing champs here in Ireland. I thought it was a very nice saw it was auto tune and rev boost I think , now he is thinking of selling it as he is going to work in Australia so it might just join my little bunch ? I only started it and gave it a rev for a moment but could see me taking to it !

SawTroll

Reaction score
Had a look at a 560 a couple of weeks ago, a pal won it when he won the pole climbing champs here in Ireland. I thought it was a very nice saw it was auto tune and rev boost I think , now he is thinking of selling it as he is going to work in Australia so it might just join my little bunch ? I only started it and gave it a rev for a moment but could see me taking to it !

Just get it! :thumbsup:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Not really, and an issue turned up, that may postpone it.....:notsure:

The hospital wants new blood tests.........

In the meantime, you should just send it over here to me with a couple cases of Aspen fuel. I'll make sure the saw is broken in nice and proper, so you don't have to go through all that when you're recovered from your procedures. But fear not, for the saw will be pampered while in my possession. Warm place to sleep. Bathed regularly. And the tank always full on an all you can eat diet.

Latest posts