560xpg

Dave k

Jan 13, 2012
Republic of Ireland
Had a look at a 560 a couple of weeks ago, a pal won it when he won the pole climbing champs here in Ireland. I thought it was a very nice saw it was auto tune and rev boost I think , now he is thinking of selling it as he is going to work in Australia so it might just join my little bunch ? I only started it and gave it a rev for a moment but could see me taking to it !

SawTroll

Jan 10, 2012
Troms, North Norway.
Had a look at a 560 a couple of weeks ago, a pal won it when he won the pole climbing champs here in Ireland. I thought it was a very nice saw it was auto tune and rev boost I think , now he is thinking of selling it as he is going to work in Australia so it might just join my little bunch ? I only started it and gave it a rev for a moment but could see me taking to it !
Just get it! :thumbsup:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Not really, and an issue turned up, that may postpone it.....:notsure:

The hospital wants new blood tests.........
In the meantime, you should just send it over here to me with a couple cases of Aspen fuel. I'll make sure the saw is broken in nice and proper, so you don't have to go through all that when you're recovered from your procedures. But fear not, for the saw will be pampered while in my possession. Warm place to sleep. Bathed regularly. And the tank always full on an all you can eat diet.

Reactions: 1 person