570 gone? 365 in?

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Stopped to get parts today and i see a stack of 365's. I ask the owner, knowing that he stocks the 570 pretty heavy, what the deal is. He said the 570 isn't available to order anymore and the replacement is the 365. Did I miss something or is husqvarna that bad and announcing changes?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Stopped to get parts today and i see a stack of 365's. I ask the owner, knowing that he stocks the 570 pretty heavy, what the deal is. He said the 570 isn't available to order anymore and the replacement is the 365. Did I miss something or is husqvarna that bad and announcing changes?

The 570 became a red-headed stepchild when the 365xt came out. I did notice that it's not listed in the 2012 dealer price sheets, but it is still available to order. Not sure if that's really a sign of anything, there's nothing in the 346 line except a price for an XPG, with no sign of it's replacement the 550. No 338 in the list either, but there is for the T540 - with the 338's still showing available last time I checked, and the T540's being pushed back from their original January release - like we didn't see that one coming :lol: There were a couple other weird things I noticed but don't remember. Husky has been bad about updates in the past, wouldnt' surprise me to see an error somewhere.

For that matter, I didn't see a price tag for a 353, 346, 570.... and one other. Price changes across the board as well.

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
So is the 576 going to dissappear to the way of the 372 lol. When pics became available for the 562, i had put it on the screen savers at the local husky shop. When the rep saw it he said what is that and were did you get the picture? I replied, on huskys web sight:rolleyes:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
So is the 576 going to dissappear to the way of the 372 lol. When pics became available for the 562, i had put it on the screen savers at the local husky shop. When the rep saw it he said what is that and were did you get the picture? I replied, on huskys web sight:rolleyes:

Wish I had the answers lol, to be honest the 576 isn't exactly a shelf jumper here. 372's outsell the 576 for me by a longshot.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Frankly, I'm not sure I see why they are marketing both the 372 and the 576.

EPA probably. Nobody would let go of their 372's to embrace the 576's arrival - for good reason. 576 is AutoTune equipped and more advanced than even the 372XT - it's just heavy. I can imagine the 372 is on the chopping block - and probably the 576 as well, but they'd be stupid to make any changes to the lineup without having something prepared to replace one/both. With what they've done on smaller saws, I can only imagine something big is coming for the larger ones. With the rep of the 372, they simply can't afford to not hit a grand slam with it's replacement.

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Jan 9, 2012
West Kentucky
Good riddance to that turd of a saw! :D

I will say this about the 570. It may not have much go (runs more like a 50cc saw IMHO) it's is a pretty tough hombre. The guys down at the mill have one, and it gets flogged daily, and my pal said all he is ever had to do to it was gas, oil and keep the chain sharp. It's been goin for several years, suckin dust past the crappy filter, and just won't quit.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Sure was heavy but was also a more powerful option to the previous 365. Definitely noticeable power difference between a buddy's 570 and my 365. Fuel consumption was far less as well. Now with the 365xt the playing field has changed. Especially if you got a dremel :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

Spike60

Jan 12, 2012
Heard the 570 was going away at a dealer meeting last September. Husky doesn't make such "anouncements" to the public. It was a real sales dud most everywhere. It never even got the weight reduction that the 576 received when it evolved from the 575.

The 576AT, though it certainly trails the 372, does have a pretty good following. A little more weight and a little more power than the 372, and SMOOTH. Nothing wrong with having a choice, and I think it's great that both of these saws are in the line up. They'll be around another 2 years or so. :)

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Heard the 570 was going away at a dealer meeting last September. Husky doesn't make such "anouncements" to the public. It was a real sales dud most everywhere. It never even got the weight reduction that the 576 received when it evolved from the 575.

The 576AT, though it certainly trails the 372, does have a pretty good following. A little more weight and a little more power than the 372, and SMOOTH. Nothing wrong with having a choice, and I think it's great that both of these saws are in the line up. They'll be around another 2 years or so. :)

I gotta start going to your meetings :yup: There's too much time wasted with people complaining about Lowe's and Sear's at mine that they have to abbreviate everything else of substance. Heard anything on the 346/550? I was revamping my setup with new price tags and whatnot, and I was surprised at what's available in the 2012 section to print off..... NOT MUCH!!!! :lol:

SawTroll

Jan 10, 2012
Troms, North Norway.

Makes a lot of sence, I could never imagine that anyone would buy the 570, but the 576xp makes some sence (even though I don't want one)! :D

SawTroll

Jan 10, 2012
Troms, North Norway.
EPA probably. Nobody would let go of their 372's to embrace the 576's arrival - for good reason. 576 is AutoTune equipped and more advanced than even the 372XT - it's just heavy. I can imagine the 372 is on the chopping block - and probably the 576 as well, but they'd be stupid to make any changes to the lineup without having something prepared to replace one/both. With what they've done on smaller saws, I can only imagine something big is coming for the larger ones. With the rep of the 372, they simply can't afford to not hit a grand slam with it's replacement.

It is quite easy to imagine what may happen, but it will likely take a while.....:pirate:

Last edited:

the westspartan

Jan 12, 2012
It is quite easy to imagine what may happen, but it will likely take a while.....:pirate:

572 and 577XP, both grown up versions of the 562XP, with auto-tune. They will both be 75cc, but the 572 won't have the stuffers and will be de-tuned, with some sort of flow restrictors in the removable transfer covers that are easily ground out.They will be out sometime in early 2013 and will be quickly recalled with some "unknown" issue (actually bearing problems). They will be re-released about 2.5 months later.

As a side note, Husqvarna will change there color scheme from the new orange with dark metallic gray accents, to a candy apple/pearl orange with teal highlights and a hot pink racing stripe and graphics on the bar that say "Professional Gasoline Power Saw". The overall shape of these saws will resemble a Japanese Motorcycle complete with a faux speedometer and tach on the airfilter. I am told there will be liberal use of flames and lightning bolts in the graphics as well.:p

Reactions: 2 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
572 and 577XP, both grown up versions of the 562XP, with auto-tune. They will both be 75cc, but the 572 won't have the stuffers and will be de-tuned, with some sort of flow restrictors in the removable transfer covers that are easily ground out.They will be out sometime in early 2013 and will be quickly recalled with some "unknown" issue (actually bearing problems). They will be re-released about 2.5 months later.

As a side note, Husqvarna will change there color scheme from the new orange with dark metallic gray accents, to a candy apple/pearl orange with teal highlights and a hot pink racing stripe and graphics on the bar that say "Professional Gasoline Power Saw". The overall shape of these saws will resemble a Japanese Motorcycle complete with a faux speedometer and tach on the airfilter. I am told there will be liberal use of flames and lightning bolts in the graphics as well.:p

I've got 2 of each on order already. I was sold at teal highlights and hot pink racing stripe.

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Jan 10, 2012
Parts Unknown

When I first saw this...

I thought it was designed by Michael Bay.

Reactions: 2 people

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
I thought they made the 570 autotune and will still be sold elsewhere. I had a thread on it over winter time.

I had heard the same thing as well.
Plus it being a "5" series saw I would bet it stays in autotune form. Maybe we're beginning to see the end of the "3" series saws. Wouldn't you guys reckon the new 70cc coming out be a "5" series?
That being said, I guess every saw will eventually at some point and time become a "5" series autotune saw. And based on the 562xp, I would certainly welcome it. Husqvarna is really uppin the stakes it seems.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
I see no availability for any type of 570 at the moment, whether it be carbureted, fuel injected, nitro, diesel, etc.

And if anybody wants one, I've got one collecting dust on muh shelf :tumbleweed:

MacLaren

Jan 9, 2012
I see no availability for any type of 570 at the moment, whether it be carbureted, fuel injected, nitro, diesel, etc.

And if anybody wants one, I've got one collecting dust on muh shelf :tumbleweed:

Your the man Tom. If you say so, then thats good enough for me. I really had thought like Kevin that it would be sold elsewhere. Darn, there went my edjumuhcated guess at to the new Husky saws. :(