Quantcast

Alternative cooking methods

mweba

Reaction score
Has any one tried this yet?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I've made Swedish candles (or whatever you want to call them) but I've never cooked on one before. You have to be pretty patient to get them going good, but hey I've got nothing against sitting around a fire doing nothing and drinking beer :beer: Would do it more often if I could.

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
But you have to have a poulan saw and a loose chain to get em' to work right... The friction from the safety chain starts the wood on fire slowly while ripping the log...
:bananaflash:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
But you have to have a poulan saw and a loose chain to get em' to work right... The friction from the safety chain starts the wood on fire slowly while ripping the log...
:bananaflash:

I prefer a little kero and a match!

Kevin

Reaction score
That's pretty cool! Never seen anything like that, how long do you have to cook?

I have to go get the coals on now...doing deer steak tips. Hope they come out alright, never done them on a Q before.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
That's pretty cool! Never seen anything like that, how long do you have to cook?

I have to go get the coals on now...doing deer steak tips. Hope they come out alright, never done them on a Q before.

Deer is way easily overcooked so don't go too far with it!!

Latest posts