Another firearm for saw trade offer. Marlin 1895G in 45/70. I need an 088

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
This is my favorite firearm of all times. I am the second owner. It was made in 2000. It is JM stamped so it's a real marlin and not a Remlin, (Remington owned Marlin). 18.5" barrel that is factory ported. Exactly 14 rounds through it since new. I bought it with the original box of shells from the original owner through a local dealer. Very slight mark from a scope mount that is no longer on it. Finish is 99% and the wood is 100%. Anything that looks like a scratch is probably just a cat or dog hair. Looking to trade towards a Stihl 088. I have this listed on other forums as well. Will sell outright for $750 shipped to your dealer.

Blazin

Mr. Whiskerz
Reaction score
One of you should buy it.

I already got one, 450 BB guide with no ear bleeding ports :D

Attachments

• DSCF0004-6.jpg
    DSCF0004-6.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 99

exSW

thinking of old guys’ balls
Reaction score
This is my favorite firearm of all times. I am the second owner. It was made in 2000. It is JM stamped so it's a real marlin and not a Remlin, (Remington owned Marlin). 18.5" barrel that is factory ported. Exactly 14 rounds through it since new. I bought it with the original box of shells from the original owner through a local dealer. Very slight mark from a scope mount that is no longer on it. Finish is 99% and the wood is 100%. Anything that looks like a scratch is probably just a cat or dog hair. Looking to trade towards a Stihl 088. I have this listed on other forums as well. Will sell outright for $750 shipped to your dealer.

So did it sell?That's a screaming deal for that gun.If I had an 88 I'd love to trade for that.

Latest posts