antique tractor and engine show july 6 montour falls ny

spencerpaving

Apr 24, 2012
lets go racing boys! they are going to have chainsaw racing as a added attraction. the classes are 0-50 51-60 61-70 71-95 96-on up and run what u brung open class, or at least I think that's how they are going to class it. hot start 3 cuts down/up/down timed events. this is a for fun event with small purses maybe? all proceeded go to the muscular dystrophy association. they might also have a big chunk 30" plus for the big bar saws for demostrations or timed cuts. I think it will start around 10.00 the site is about 2 miles south of Montour on rt 14:happybounce:

spencerpaving

Apr 24, 2012
They are,not me 8/8 and 12/12 cants pine . we only have big wood in Spencer lol! I was hoping to get some hawgz there think it is gonna start around ten. They are working on getting some wood for vintage demos to or for play in in:bananawheel:

Reactions: 1 person

spencerpaving

Apr 24, 2012
could use a road trip ......but my son is getting married on the 6th ......if I didnt make that event ,the next NYCSM GTG would be my funeral :clap::bacon2:
Boo! But congrats on the wedding just don't turn into ( that guy) at the reception! Lol!:rofl: