Any issues connecting....??

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Hostgator has been changing some thing with their servers - and in most cases actually changing servers to a new system.

I've received a couple emails about some connection issues - just wondering if anyone has been affected or if it's just bugs with their new servers. So far I haven't had any issues and I can connect to the site just fine.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
I joined this site trying to connect with hot chicks, all that I seem to get is creepy dudes. Is there a "hot chick" sub forum that I'm not aware of?

Can anyone get JJ to stop sending me pics of his "experimental" stage?

Reactions: 1 person

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Feb 6, 2013
No problem on the phone, but my PC there is issues. Says "page cannot be displayed". Am I the only one?

JakeG

Successfully completed gender reassignment screeni
Sep 29, 2013
Texas
Hostgator has been changing some thing with their servers - and in most cases actually changing servers to a new system. I've received a couple emails about some connection issues - just wondering if anyone has been affected or if it's just bugs with their new servers. So far I haven't had any issues and I can connect to the site just fine.
WoodChuck'r.... I'm definitely having these issues from my wife's ipad and my iphone. If I disable javascript, block popups and don't allow cookies, then it's decent. But once you do that, you can no longer view youtube videos unless you click reply with quote, then pull the youtube link out of the text.The Hostgator issue mainly occurs when trying to log in. Once it happens, it takes a LONG time to log back in.Any suggestions?

JakeG

Sep 29, 2013
Texas
Safari...It doesnt always happen, but when the Hostgator page starts showing up, Sawhawgz will also start crashing my browser. I've tried google chrome and still have issues. Maybe Firefox is available! Worth a shot..

spencerpaving

Apr 24, 2012
Working fine fer me,except my saws are still slow and I can't access the group forum unless you kicked me out....boo!

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
FWIW, I just got a hostgator redirect on this thread, twice. Has never happened to me before, anywhere on this forum.

JakeG

Sep 29, 2013
Texas
Tonight is the fastest this site has ever ran for me... No problems at all today.

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
No problem here but when I signed up almost two years ago I was promised some Razorback action with saws. but all I get now is Randys PM pics of his weiner.

Reactions: 3 people