Quantcast

AR OK MO KS TX GTG Fall 2012

Work Saw Collector

WorkSaw....?? No. It's TwerkSaw.
Reaction score
October 19,20,21 AROKMOKSTX GTG Fall 2012

I am not the host but know him. :rolleyes: I don't remember how many members were there last year but had around 200 saws. His GTGs are the best I have been to. I think this one will be number 11 for me. :internetpartytime:

PM for the details.

Pic from last year.

AR GTG by supercabs78, on Flickr

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
LOTS of events going on in the chainsaw community this fall, and I have a wedding to make it to in October.

I've got a lot going on but I'll do everything I can to make it there!! :cool: :bananashuffle:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
I think this one will be number 11 for me. :internetpartytime:

That's awesome Steef! I remember having a good laugh around the fire at Jame's MO GTG when you were telling everyone the first time you ever heard of GTG's and how you initially thought it was the most insane thing you ever heard of. LOL!

Back a LONG time ago in the early early 2000's, (back before GTG's got so popular and so huge), I was in my early 20's and I used to think to myself whenever there was talk on AS of a GTG - "What is up with these redneck guys getting together to run and race chainsaws....?!!?!? How ridiculous! I would never do that in a million years, these guys must be some major hillbillies!!" Now here I am, 30yrs old, and going to GTG's 1200 miles away in Mizzuruh to be a chainsaw redneck and run saws with the other chainsaw rednecks, lol!

My my how things can catch up with ya..... ;) :yup: :bananas:

Work Saw Collector

WorkSaw....?? No. It's TwerkSaw.
Reaction score
It will be a busy fall I'm hoping to make this one and Wiggs fall GTG. I wont stay in a :tent: I'm staying in the GTG Van, Stump I'll get you a key. :rolleyes:

I would like to had this smiley for our first AR GTG back in 2009. :freezing: :buried:

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Reaction score
I purchased some overalls for the next GTG Don't need anymore pics of my backside posted on the world wide web:facepalm:

That was Stumpy's idea... Er... Maybe Eric's???:bananawiggle:

komatsuvarna

Reaction score
Is this going to be at Dans place again? Id like to make another AR GTG, but its too far away to know yet.