Arduino Project?

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
Eli is starting to show some interest in electronics. I figured I may as well start teaching him young.

I picked up a Arduino Basic Uno kit this week to start working with him on and he is beginning to catch on.

Has anyone delved into these things before? If so what projects have you done?

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
I have absolutely no idea what you talking about ...pics ??? Radio shack used to have builder kits...

Sawhawgz , ruining the internet since 2012...
Arduino - Home

Kind of like the builder kits that radio shack used to carry, but more like a kid designed for 2018 instead of the 1990's

I am looking at the machinery I am working on right now and the learning curve that I have had to adjust to and learn over the past 9 months. The technology that is out there has blown me away.

Eli has shown interest in mechanical stuff for years and now he is starting to show interest in electronics.

I can see a future for someone who is good at mechanics along with electronics. I want to start teaching him about the basics

Termitebuffet

For Meals
Jun 7, 2012
Midgetville Norf Kakalacki
Arduino - Home

Kind of like the builder kits that radio shack used to carry, but more like a kid designed for 2018 instead of the 1990's

I am looking at the machinery I am working on right now and the learning curve that I have had to adjust to and learn over the past 9 months. The technology that is out there has blown me away.

Eli has shown interest in mechanical stuff for years and now he is starting to show interest in electronics.

I can see a future for someone who is good at mechanics along with electronics. I want to start teaching him about the basics
Very nice .....

Sawhawgz , ruining the internet since 2012...

Barneyrb

razorback sympathizer
Jul 10, 2013
North of the Coonazz line but still in Louis
Eli is starting to show some interest in electronics. I figured I may as well start teaching him young.

I picked up a Arduino Basic Uno kit this week to start working with him on and he is beginning to catch on.

Has anyone delved into these things before? If so what projects have you done?
With that kit he's going to be teaching you some stuff soon.

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
Arduino - Home

Ross I know nothing about Arduino but AvE on YouTube uses them all the time. What he can do with them is pretty neat. It appears they are almost like Legos for electronics.

Out in Amish SM-G920V Smokin' big ol doinks

Laroo

Dreams of $3500 of bacon
Oct 13, 2013
Ewetah
We got a Mbot robot system for my son last Christmas, looks like a lot of similarities. I'm too fuggin dumb to figure it out, but the boy is doing well with it.
We also have the Snap Circuts, my youngest daughter just threw the instructions away, she can make some pretty cool stuff

nk14zp

Nov 7, 2013
Downeast Maine.
belsawsawmills.freeforums.org
Arduino - Home

HI!!!!07fdfead2859669910221f01767216ae--scary-clown-meme-scary-clowns (1).jpg

Reactions: DSS and Majorpayne
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cat-face timber Chainsawz 3
cat-face timber Chainsawz 100
cat-face timber Wanted 11
dancan Hawgz Garage 21
cat-face timber Wanted 3