Quantcast

AS question

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Reaction score
I just received an email notification from AS stating I have a new private message from DefinitiveDave. I need to contact him, but I can't log in. Are others able to log in? I get the same ole redirect we've been experiencing for the past 2 days. Can someone who knows Dave please direct him over hear or give me his email address? Any help is appreciated!

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Reaction score
I am able to view AS using a freshly updated version of Firefox, but still unable to Log in.

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Reaction score
Can't believe the tech guy they left in charge has not checked the site yet. Hope they are not paying this guy.

Mountain Man

Reaction score
I was viewing it last night using Google Chrome on advice of how to turn java scripts off. Ill try logging in once I download chrome shortly.

sefh3

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone is monitoring that site. I have been watching the posts on facebook due to being dead in the water still.

Sunfish

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get on AS in the last 3-4 days.

sefh3

Reaction score
I still can't get on this morning.
Oh well. It looks like most of the crew is heading here anyway.

KiwiBro

Whiny dumbass
Reaction score
This is a vBulletin site just like AS was.

So what's stopping this one being knobbled by assorted plonkers exploiting similar vulnerabilities as AS? Also, can I cross-credit from there, even if I take on some catch-up classes? I only had about 10 years to go to finish my apprenticeship and would hate to think I need to start from scratch.