BBQ 9-21-19

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Today has been fun - got a 2.5lb rack of spare ribs on with a 1.5lb slab of beef ribs. Also got a 1lb pork loin going.

The bagel bites are for the kiddos and I buy these locally made cinnamon and sugar coated candied almonds - I put them on a pan, spray them lightly with oil and then douce them with celery salt and cayenne pepper - roast them for about an hour and my goodness they’re to die for....

That jar of sweet pickled garlic - oh my god I could eat and drink that whole jar in one sitting. That is one of the best tasting things I’ve ever eaten - I frikkin love garlic....

The total cook time for the pork loin is just a couple hours but both the beef ribs and pork ribs will be well over 6hrs....

More pics to follow....

Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
Today has been fun - gotta a 2.5lb rack of spare ribs on with a 1.5lb slab of beef ribs. Also got a 1lb pork loin going.

The bagel bites are for the kiddos and I buy these locally made cinnamon and sugar coated candied almonds - I put them on a pan, spray them lightly with oil and then douce them with celery salt and cayenne pepper - roast them for about an hour and my goodness they’re to die for....

That jar of sweet pickled garlic - oh my god I could eat and drink that whole jar in one sitting. That is one of the best tasting things I’ve ever eaten - I frikkin love garlic....

The total cook time for the pork loin is just a couple hours but both the beef ribs and pork ribs will be well over 6hrs....

More pics to follow....
Is that garlic in the pan?