Quantcast

BBQ 9-21-19

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Today has been fun - got a 2.5lb rack of spare ribs on with a 1.5lb slab of beef ribs. Also got a 1lb pork loin going.

The bagel bites are for the kiddos and I buy these locally made cinnamon and sugar coated candied almonds - I put them on a pan, spray them lightly with oil and then douce them with celery salt and cayenne pepper - roast them for about an hour and my goodness they’re to die for....

That jar of sweet pickled garlic - oh my god I could eat and drink that whole jar in one sitting. That is one of the best tasting things I’ve ever eaten - I frikkin love garlic....

The total cook time for the pork loin is just a couple hours but both the beef ribs and pork ribs will be well over 6hrs....

More pics to follow....

Majorpayne

Captain Cauliflower ! Scourge of Godless Heathens
Reaction score
Today has been fun - gotta a 2.5lb rack of spare ribs on with a 1.5lb slab of beef ribs. Also got a 1lb pork loin going.

The bagel bites are for the kiddos and I buy these locally made cinnamon and sugar coated candied almonds - I put them on a pan, spray them lightly with oil and then douce them with celery salt and cayenne pepper - roast them for about an hour and my goodness they’re to die for....

That jar of sweet pickled garlic - oh my god I could eat and drink that whole jar in one sitting. That is one of the best tasting things I’ve ever eaten - I frikkin love garlic....

The total cook time for the pork loin is just a couple hours but both the beef ribs and pork ribs will be well over 6hrs....

More pics to follow....
Is that garlic in the pan?

Latest posts