Quantcast

Black Ops 2 - 11/13/12

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
My life is about to consist of one thing, and one thing only. :cool:

[video=youtube;F6vOWbJ46XU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6vOWbJ46XU&feature=plcp[/video]

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Haha I know I know. I kinda want a ps3 though. ?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Do the online gaming features not cross with the systems? No ps3 vs Xbox, only ps3 vs ps3 and Xbox vs Xbox?

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
There's no crossing systems like that - if you have PS3 you can only login to the PS3 network, some with the Xbox.

I'm telling you right now, if you ever get an Xbox, then see the PS3 and their worthless online network, you'll be terribly thankful you went with the Xbox.

Xbox Live is totally kick ass dude. No doubt about it.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
There's no crossing systems like that - if you have PS3 you can only login to the PS3 network, some with the Xbox.

I'm telling you right now, if you ever get an Xbox, then see the PS3 and their worthless online network, you'll be terribly thankful you went with the Xbox.

Xbox Live is totally kick ass dude. No doubt about it.

Oh alright. Doubtful I'll get one anytime soon though :( Are they due for a new unit or upgrade anytime soon? Maybe I'll wait for that to come out so I can either spend a stupid amount of money on a newly released model or save some money when the bottom falls out on the price of the current one :D

Dh 1984

Banned
Reaction score
Buy cards to get online.....??? :confused:

You smoke yer dinner there homeslice......??? :saywhat:

Nope thats what i have to do every time i want to get on line with an Xbox. With a PS3 i just sign in and i can get on there and play games online or surf the Internet.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Nope thats what i have to do every time i want to get on line with an Xbox. With a PS3 i just sign in and i can get on there and play games online or surf the Internet.

You can set your account to bill you monthly, or annually. You can also buy a 6 month or 1 year card.

You usually use a 2 day card or something.....???

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
You have to pay money to play online??? :wtf:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Yeah there's an online subscription.

It's beyond being beyond well worth it. :thumbsup:

What kind of money we talking in order to just be able to go online and play whenever you want?

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
This was the launch trailer back in the spring. Just watch the first 2 minutes, the trailer ends after that....

[video=youtube;-9BOSS0PSoA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-9BOSS0PSoA&NR=1[/video]

Latest posts