Quantcast

Bushweasel

nwpalumberjack

Reaction score
If any of you guys out there pray, put one out there for Jason the Bushweasel. He had a felling accident and got his face busted up pretty good. Jaw teeth etc. This guy is a class act for those of you who haven't met him.

neil

Reaction score
If any of you guys out there pray, put one out there for Jason the Bushweasel. He had a felling accident and got his face busted up pretty good. Jaw teeth etc. This guy is a class act for those of you who haven't met him.

just saw this and thats no good, i was only talking to him on facebook a week or so back, just looked and he is home but will be a while before he will be doing anything. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Reaction score
Jason is his name, top notch fella. . . He sent me a message on FB.

Friday he was liming up a White Fir, and didn't see a little Maple spring pole buried. . . He cut it loose and got hit in the face bad.

Part of his lower lip is gone, broken jaw in two places, missing teeth, stitches -- the works.

He gets his jaw wired here quick, and will be on a straw diet for a while.

After 17 years felling, he's gonna call it quits.

He really is a top notch dude, and I hate to see him leave the woods like this, unfortunately, injuries are how a lot of dudes leave.

I know he'll appreciate all the prayers, I know I'm sending many his way. I'm going to link him this thread. :)

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Ouch I hate to hear of any one getting hurt in the woods. Prayers sent for Jason.

Latest posts