Quantcast

can a brother get a 101 up in hereah?

Hank Chinaski

Reaction score
hows about some of you smart folks putting down some "how goes a chainsaw" type posts for us that don't know a transfer thingy from a squishy band?

Pictures (big) with arrows (bright) pointing to stuff would be good... :thumbsup: a "definitions" thread/post would be great too

I've been hanging out online with ya'll for 9 months now and still don't know 30% or more of what your talkin' about.

NORMZILLA44

Reaction score
Funny, I have wrenched on alot of cars, tractors equipment, etc. etc. etc. I will admit some of the saw building stuff is over my head. I try and do all I can work wise on saws. I have gotten better, and better, and still have alot to learn.

Hank Chinaski

Reaction score
I know what it all means till they start spitting out numbers.

I was never too good with the maths.

Stumpy actually did a class on timing/degree wheel at the last GTG and I actually understood it.

Up till I slept, then I woke up and forgot it all lol.

parrisw

Reaction score
you raise the exhaust, raise the transfers, lower the intake, when it dies when the blade hits the wood you went too far!

al h

Reaction score
Hank I got some coordinates for a port map if ya need em!

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
It's not too hard to understand when you/e got a degree wheel on a saw right in front of you. Maybe stumpy needs to do a shop talk video on a degree wheel:D

logging22

Reaction score
Pics are good. I understand pics. The math thingy not so much. But i have a ace in the hole. Stumpy is coming tomorrow. Gonna pick his brain and have him show me stuff and things.:banana:

Hank Chinaski

Reaction score
Pics are good. I understand pics. The math thingy not so much. But i have a ace in the hole. Stumpy is coming tomorrow. Gonna pick his brain and have him show me stuff and things.:banana:

please don't post any pics of him showing you his stuff. :derplol::derplol::derplol:

Latest posts