can a brother get a 101 up in hereah?

Hank Chinaski

Jan 12, 2012
AR-can-Saw
hows about some of you smart folks putting down some "how goes a chainsaw" type posts for us that don't know a transfer thingy from a squishy band?

Pictures (big) with arrows (bright) pointing to stuff would be good... :thumbsup: a "definitions" thread/post would be great too

I've been hanging out online with ya'll for 9 months now and still don't know 30% or more of what your talkin' about.

NORMZILLA44

Jan 10, 2012
Hopland Ca. The badlands
Funny, I have wrenched on alot of cars, tractors equipment, etc. etc. etc. I will admit some of the saw building stuff is over my head. I try and do all I can work wise on saws. I have gotten better, and better, and still have alot to learn.

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
It's not too hard to understand when you/e got a degree wheel on a saw right in front of you. Maybe stumpy needs to do a shop talk video on a degree wheel:D

Reactions: 2 people

logging22

Jan 10, 2012
Mo
Pics are good. I understand pics. The math thingy not so much. But i have a ace in the hole. Stumpy is coming tomorrow. Gonna pick his brain and have him show me stuff and things.:banana:

Hank Chinaski

Jan 12, 2012
AR-can-Saw
Pics are good. I understand pics. The math thingy not so much. But i have a ace in the hole. Stumpy is coming tomorrow. Gonna pick his brain and have him show me stuff and things.:banana:
please don't post any pics of him showing you his stuff. :derplol::derplol::derplol: