Carb problem ?

Nixon

Renfrew > Boyers
Reaction score
That's the spirit, just like the Manitoba Midget....Never Give Up!
I thought it was “ for me , Everything is up !” ...
In hindsight , I should have maybe followed the customs ,and edicts of the Rushville Rocket ...
“ If I don’t get started on it , it won’t get more broked ...”
:D

rocketnorton

Raisin Hater
Reaction score
seen this run in 80s. set a record that still stands.
steve drane, mt. doug hillclimb, victoria.

dieselfitter

Aspiring impressionist
Reaction score
Well , reset the metering lever ,recleaned the whole carb . Started , ran and transitioned great .
Then , the metal part that engages the starter pawls dropped into the flywheel at about 10k . Grenaded the flywheel ,and exited through the top of the case and shattered the gas cap shooting mix everywhere . I’m now on a mission to make this POS work . Gonna go visit with a neighbor that tried to give me a bunch of mini macs . Should be able to come up with something to get this poltergeist haunted tin **** box of a saw outta my shop ... Hooray Mini Macs !
lol subscribed
I remember those 6's along with the Laverda and KZ 1300. I also remember hearing the horror stories about valve adjustment and the many lash caps required. Still, a straight 6, vintage, bike is nothing short of awesome.
I bought the special tools to adjust lash on my 750. Then realized I needed an assortment of selective pucks and said phuck it. I never used the tools. I finally threw them away a few years ago.

Latest posts