Quantcast

Carburetor junkie

Mrs. J

Reaction score
This is the mower I'm supposed to learn to ride?!?!?!? Not sure that's a good idea. Does a seat really cost that much extra?!?!?! ;)

He gets more excited about putting together a carburetor than any normal person should. Gave up sleep to get this mower running.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Sorry if I gave him a heart attack about that carburetor.

mweba

Reaction score
[ QUOTE=TK;24231]Sorry if I gave him a heart attack about that carburetor.[/QUOTE]

Did you tell him a puter controls it?

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Nah, I told him it was NLA :D

Mrs. J

Reaction score
Dylan wanted to give his teacher a piston to sit on his desk. A piston??

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
On a side note, I've only "almost" been thrown off a couple times. Ok, maybe three times. Once coming up out of the ditch and it decided to grab traction on one wheel and slip on the other, which made for a really unanticipated dounut, which ended in a spectacular 15" or so wheelie before I could figure out what just happened.

The other two times I was showing off. :)

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Reaction score
On a side note, I've only "almost" been thrown off a couple times. Ok, maybe three times. Once coming up out of the ditch and it decided to grab traction on one wheel and slip on the other, which made for a really unanticipated dounut, which ended in a spectacular 15" or so wheelie before I could figure out what just happened.

The other two times I was showing off. :)

Vids?

Mrs. J

Reaction score
I am loving this new obsession with fixing the mower. My yard gets mowed every few days. Never looked so good!!!! Maybe we can fix a pressure washer next!!! :)

Latest posts