Charity Cut

workshop

Sep 29, 2013
Organizing another charity cut for November 16th for anybody living in the SW Mo area. The last one went over great! Got a lot of wood processed and ready to go. Anybody interested? Just let me know on here or PM me.

Reactions: 3 people

Hedgerow

Mizzurruh Saw Gangsta
Staff member
Jan 10, 2012
Organizing another charity cut for November 16th for anybody living in the SW Mo area. The last one went over great! Got a lot of wood processed and ready to go. Anybody interested? Just let me know on here or PM me.
I should be there Steve...
With a big azz splitter...

Reactions: 4 people

workshop

Sep 29, 2013
Workshop
Hedgerow
Diggersdad

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

cobey

Apr 11, 2013
If I can I will, gonna have to see whats going on after ft scott, might have to cut fence posts
for the next month because of all the yellow wood I took from dads place :bananapoop:

workshop

Sep 29, 2013
Hey everybody, the date for the charity cut has been changed to October 26th due to the area's availability. One reason is Rifle deer season. While hunting is not permitted at this site, there is a poaching problem and stray bullets entering the area. I know this is last minute but these things happen. Let me know if everyone can still come.
Thanks for helping out guys.
Steve

Reactions: 2 people

workshop

Sep 29, 2013
Oops, time to change gears, again. Charity cut is now October 26th. I apologize for all the confusion but am trying to overcome a lot of conflicts with the cut site. I realize that this is the same date for the Iowa GTG and many cannot come to this cut. After November the cut site should become more available.
Let me know on here or PM me if you can come.
Thanks everyone for putting up with me, I appreciate it.
Steve

Hinerman

Sep 29, 2013
NE Oklahoma
Oops, time to change gears, again. Charity cut is now October 26th. I apologize for all the confusion but am trying to overcome a lot of conflicts with the cut site. I realize that this is the same date for the Iowa GTG and many cannot come to this cut. After November the cut site should become more available.
Let me know on here or PM me if you can come.
Thanks everyone for putting up with me, I appreciate it.
Steve
See my previous post. Sam and I are down for 10/26

workshop

Sep 29, 2013
I want to say thanks to everyone that was able to come to the Charity Cut today.
Hedgerow and Levi
Hinerman and Sam
Oliver1655
Lurch2
Moiron and his buddy
Mark (from another forum)
So many people have benefited from your generosity and will have a warm place to go to.
But most of all I want to thank you for being my friend. In the world we live in today, that means a lot to me.
Thanks Guys,
Steve

Reactions: 6 people

Lumberjackchef

Oct 4, 2013
I want to say thanks to everyone that was able to come to the Charity Cut today.
Hedgerow and Levi
Hinerman and Sam
Oliver1655
Lurch2
Moiron and his buddy
So many people have benefited from your generosity and will have a warm place to go to.
But most of all I want to thank you for being my friend. In the world we live in today, that means a lot to me.
Thanks Guys,
Steve

Sorry I had to miss it. I will make one some day I promise. Had to tear out the bathroom and start over from floor joists up! Would have much rather been running some saws! looks like you had some great help!!

Hinerman

Sep 29, 2013
NE Oklahoma
Hedgerow and Levi
Hinerman and Sam
Oliver1655
Lurch2
Moiron and his buddy
Thanks Guys,
Steve
It is a privilege to serve with all of you. Thank you for including Sam and I. The good times were rolling and the sawing was on for sure. Can't wait to do it again.

Reactions: 2 people

Lurch

Jan 10, 2012
Good to see everybody and help out those in need.
Having a little trouble bending in the middle this morning though. :dunno:

Reactions: 5 people