Quantcast

Crazy Weather

Troy G

Reaction score
Here is the weather forecast for my area for the next couple of days:

Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 12 at 4:00 PM CST
Tue Jan 17, 12 at 4:00 PM CST Tonight
Light snow ending near midnight then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 34. Extreme wind chill minus 45 overnight.
WednesdaySunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 27. Extreme wind chill minus 46.
Wednesday night Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Extreme wind chill minus 44.

By Saturday the forecast is back up to +5.

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Reaction score
Got up to 70 today and a low of 27 tonight, High of 44 tommorrow.:derplol:

Troy G

Reaction score
Likely won't be burning too much wood then to heat the house:D

Troy G

Reaction score
What would your seasonal normal be stihl sawing?

procarbine2k1

Reaction score
Crazy weather for sure. I normally like winter for all that it is, but Im glad that it hasnt been that cold this year. Kind of enjoying this warm(er) stuff.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Hank, is the AR weather hot as hell with a lot of humidity....??

The NY summers are brutal as hell with the high humidity. I hate the summer months more than just about anything. The farthest south I've ever been is Pittsburgh PA - the summer months there didn't seem much different from here.

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Reaction score
Hank, is the AR weather hot as hell with a lot of humidity....??

The NY summers are brutal as hell with the high humidity. I hate the summer months more than just about anything. The farthest south I've ever been is Pittsburgh PA - the summer months there didn't seem much different from here.
Oh yeah, We get pretty hot. This is a temp from last year. The sender is mounted in the wing of a barn in the shade. I cut wood that day. I love the heat.

Attachments

• deer%20hunting%20187.jpg
    deer%20hunting%20187.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 5

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
I hate hot weather. I can't complain, whine, b##ch, groan, whimper, and piss and moan enough about the hot weather. Summer is the worst. My saws don't get touched during June, July, and August. A lot of days are pretty warm even in May and September and the saws stay on the shelf....

I'd rather cut in 3º and 30" of snow.... :yup:

komatsuvarna

Reaction score
I try to cut all my wood in winter, for the next winter. Its been so mild this winter, I haven't used half as much as I normally would have.Winter here has been warmer than normal, and wetter than normal. I work out side, and its damn sure been wet here :sad:.

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Reaction score
I hate hot weather. I can't complain, whine, b##ch, groan, whimper, and piss and moan enough about the hot weather. Summer is the worst. My saws don't get touched during June, July, and August. A lot of days are pretty warm even in May and September and the saws stay on the shelf....

I'd rather cut in 3º and 30" of snow.... :yup:
Oh hell no, Give me some heat.:D

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Well it's actually snowing here today. Only 1-3 inches but hey, it puts people in the "oh crap I still need to figure out my snowblower situation" mode. At this point I would rather it just warm up and be spring already but I still need to move some of these units.....

Latest posts