Difficulty With Sign In.

3000 FPS

Oct 31, 2013
Wyo.
Why is it that everytime I make an action on the forum like making a post on a thread or putting a like in for someone or posting a new thread it will require me to keep signing in over and over again. Maybe the admin can find something somewhere for me and help out with this.

Reactions: Majorpayne

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Try clearing your cache and browser history. I think some people had that problem when we switched to the new software.

If that doesn't help, what web browser are you using?

Reactions: Termitebuffet

3000 FPS

Oct 31, 2013
Wyo.
I cleared out everything and it seemed to work at first ok and has now gone back to the same issue I had before.
The web browser is explorer.

Reactions: Termitebuffet

3000 FPS

Oct 31, 2013
Wyo.
So I switched from internet explorer to Microsoft explorer. It seems to work ok on the Microsoft explorer. So something in the browser history on internet explorer is causing a problem with the site software. It only happens here on this site.

Termitebuffet

For Meals
Jun 7, 2012
Midgetville Norf Kakalacki
Well that is an interesting reply. I guess the question now remains is what the joke is. I don't get it.

My other browser seems to be working fine so I guess I will live with it.
Nothing against you , supposedly they is a setting mods can use to make it difficult for users. .. without a full banning. ...

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota
I can see you guys are having lots of fun with this.

I will say though that Thomas did mention the browser I was using and lead me to use something different.
Works great now.

The discourage setting. :-)
You can't kiss his ass like this. He'll expect us to ship him KFC instead of just the coupons if you continue this affection. He keeps getting all this attention he'll spend more time here, which means he has a better chance of screwing something up.