Donation button

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Somebody secretly deleted the previous thread on it. There's no ads on this site boys, let's help out a bit and keep this a sweet place to hang and make fun of each other while spreading some love of chainsaws and everything else we want!!!

Reactions: 2 people

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
And be it known that in no way is this site requesting moneys from anyone! There is no requirement of $$ in order to be here. This is entirely voluntary so we can keep it around and maybe add some improvements down the road for everyone to enjoy.

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Um, I looked last week and couldn't find it??? Am I just loosing it?

mweba

Jan 10, 2012
Iowa
Now it appears someone has removed the donation button!! :thumbsdown::rolleyes::screwy::?::sucks::lock::wtf::sick::jerkoff:
Thank God! I thought I was loosing it! Seriously, I was looking for it last week but forgot to ask :retarded2:

Reactions: 1 person

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
I removed the donation button.

There were quite a few members in the beginning that were willing to donate a few dollars and some of them were very stern about wanting to help, therefore I installed the Donation App and accepted small donations from members who were generous enough to help out.

It's down for now, I don't really need help with paying the sites bills and I don't need to be accepting others funds right now even if they are willing.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Jan 9, 2012
Maine
www.tkpowerequipment.com
Maybe it's not needed now, but it's not always easy for members to donate when it may be more welcome. Should we have a couple extra bucks to throw in the pot at a random time it's nice to be able to pop it off before its no longer available. When a good source for shirts and hats are found, it's good to have a few bucks in the bank ;) we aren't thinking it needs to immediately be used, but sitting there waiting for good use later on is fine. I know I need me another awesome zip up hoodie :D I mean, Troy ain't gonna let me pay for his parts, he wants a donation to the site and I ain't gut no where ta putz it.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Meh, I dunno....

I feel kinda like a selfish prick if I accept any donations at all honestly....

I greatly appreciate the notion and the desire to help support the site, but I just find that it isn't necessary. Maybe if I can come up with something good to do with the money I'll bring the donation button back, I'll think about it and we'll see.....

Reactions: 2 people

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Big rockin' thanx to:

thomas1
Barneyrb
WKEND LUMBERJAK
DSS
Steve NW WI
8433jeff

T'is way appreciated d00dz. Gonna keep it off to the side for site billz and the money I put towards sponsoring races at GTG's. People seem to love summa dat 'Spit Roast Racin'....!!

Thanx again. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 5 people