Donations - Spring 2017

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Sup homies.

Hope y'all like the new digs. I'm quite a fan. Much thanks to Chuck for doin' the dirty work to make it all happen.

As most of you know, I've been responsible for paying the bills. Some of the funds have been raised and donated by you guys - which is kick ass! We wouldn't be here without all of your help......

The bill to pay the yearly server bill was due, T1 handled that with the quilt raffle money. Chuck got a hold of us and told us we really needed to move to Xenforo - we were using more space than the server allows us to. Going to Xenforo was hopefully going to fix that issue. It kinda didn't. lol

T1 also used the quilt money to buy Xenforo. I was ready to do it but before I knew it, he had it already purchased and Chuck was ready to rock. lol.

At this point, the site has gotten pretty big and is using a lot of bandwidth. Way more than we had initially planned on. Chuck was kind enough to double the plan. The bill for Chuck having to switch the site from vB to XF was due as well. We were damn close to 4 digits for the server bill, Chuck's labor, and the purchase of XF. T1 paid Chuck in full. Which is kick ass - he's the man, and I love him dearly. But don't tell him I said that. Just tell him I said he's a fag. We all know he blushes when we get mushy about how much we appreciate him. ;)

The bill isn't due for another year - we're at about $600 a year to keep the bills paid - that's for the server bill as well as the XF renewal license. So after this post I won't be requesting for quite sometime. But I'd like to reimburse T1 for getting squared up with Chuck. I was honestly planning on doing that as well, but that prick T1 pulled the rug from underneath me and handled it on his own. What a dick. lol

Shoot me what ya can via PayPal. I know I haven't been around much - I'd like to be more to be honest - it's just hard to find time to do so with a family and a pregnant woman and a job where I work 60hrs+ a week. lol

My PayPal is WoodChucker81@gmail.com - anything you can do will be beyond appreciated.

All you guys rock. Thank you!!!

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Thomas, I've been slow to realise how much work you put into the site. Thanks... And gfy
T1 has been handling things in my absence, and doing an awesome job at it too. In many ways this site is as just as much his as it is mine......

Can't thank him enough for all he's done. I've been kinda checked out on a lot of things since my divorce - not sure where this place would be without him filling in with me being gone so much. Now that I'm in a good place again though, I have next to no time for anything else other than work and the pregnant woman and her kids - so I'm still somewhat absent - only for a better reason.

Id love to tell T1 how much he's appreciated but I don't wanna embarrass him. I'll just call him a queer and kick him in the nuts for everyone. Sound good....??

CBird

Hurt feelings
Jan 5, 2014
Vergas, Mn
T1 has been handling things in my absence, and doing an awesome job at it too. In many ways this site is as just as much his as it is mine......

Can't thank him enough for all he's done. I've been kinda checked out on a lot of things since my divorce - not sure where this place would be without him filling in with me being gone so much. Now that I'm in a good place again though, I have next to no time for anything else other than work and the pregnant woman and her kids - so I'm still somewhat absent - only for a better reason.

Id love to tell T1 how much he's appreciated but I don't wanna embarrass him. I'll just call him a queer and kick him in the nuts for everyone. Sound good....??
Pics of T1 handling your things and filling you in, being the reason for your absence

treeslayer2003

QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM GFY
Sep 29, 2013
maryland's eastern shore

i been through the divorce thing..........biggest suckiest most fuked up thing ever. it is hard to get through, but we do get through it.
now ima hit ya paypal up.