Quantcast

Downpour!

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Holy balls is it some kinda raining here!!! :wtf:

It got really dark in a hurry, kinda had that oh ✖✖✖✖ it's gonna rain smell in the air, and the BAM! downpour like someone just opened the hose up on us. Good thing we was smaht and got everything inside at the shop to leave "on-time" tonight :smoking: I drove home and it let loose then drove out of it, almost to a normal bright but cloudy day. Then shortly after I got home the storm caught up and started all over again. I love crazy weather.

Call me insane but damn keep those tornados away from me. I'll take snow every day of the week before I have to endure a freakin twister. :retarded2:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
WOW that video looks so lame. iPhone cam taking the video with the screen in the window. You really can't see the water coming off the roof in the dramatic fashion that I saw it lol.

nmurph

Reaction score
Welcome to my world. We had 5+ inches since Thursday and about 80 miles south, they had 15+". There is a shiney disc in the sky today. It is very hard to look at for long. I remember some legends about an orb called the Sun. I think this just might be it. Oh well, tomorrow the rains return!!

Latest posts