Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ebay searches

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Anybody ever innocently wander over to that there ebay site, pop in a search, and be pretty surprised with the results that show??

Call me crazy but I had never searched out the ever popular sugihara bars. Until today. Was a little surprised with the results.....

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
Anybody ever innocently wander over to that there ebay site, pop in a search, and be pretty surprised with the results that show??

Call me crazy but I had never searched out the ever popular sugihara bars. Until today. Was a little surprised with the results.....

Dang, I'm not usually a fan of Japanese girls but I'll make exceptions for Ms. Sugihara there.

J.Walker

Reaction score

You must of been looking at the lightweight 14"LP bar for a Stihl 200t for $110.37, buy it now.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
She had a pair, ummmm, a couple of.... ummm... well.... American features...... yep.