Facebook

DSS

Steps right, throws right. Swings both ways.
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn is a midget
I think the only saw page I'm still on is the Pioneer one. While back buddy has a problem with a 1074, wants to know if it's his points or even if it has points. Three different guys immediately tell him there's no points, those saws were electronic.

1074's and 95% of all those other little saws with different model #'s but are the exact same saws, all have points. Electronic ignition came at the very end of the model run for those, and there's not many around. So I tell them this, one guy answered back, oh, well I only ever had one and I didn't see any points. Ok.

FB is the absolute worst place ever to ask for advice, they're all experts at nothing

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
I think the only saw page I'm still on is the Pioneer one. While back buddy has a problem with a 1074, wants to know if it's his points or even if it has points. Three different guys immediately tell him there's no points, those saws were electronic.

1074's and 95% of all those other little saws with different model #'s but are the exact same saws, all have points. Electronic ignition came at the very end of the model run for those, and there's not many around. So I tell them this, one guy answered back, oh, well I only ever had one and I didn't see any points. Ok.

FB is the absolute worst place ever to ask for advice, they're all experts at nothing

You should join my chainsaw repair page, I saw the internet going that way and I was ahead of everyone in starting a page. Did I mention you should join the chainsaw repair page?

DSS

Steps right, throws right. Swings both ways.
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn is a midget
You should join my chainsaw repair page, I saw the internet going that way and I was ahead of everyone in starting a page. Did I mention you should join the chainsaw repair page?
I used to be on your page. I got tired of you telling everyone you knew everything and they knew nothing, and left

Now hows that chicken recipe page doing?

treeslayer2003

QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM GFY
Sep 29, 2013
maryland's eastern shore
There are some non humor fucks on Facebook
I made the mistake of telling a guy his bar is upside down.
Well I was corrected multiple times.
WTF
you should see the faller and logger pages. mostly full of younguns who took a GOL class. cuz you know, a paper means they know more than any one else.