Family Fun

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
We took a trip over to my grandpas farm this past weekend. Got to take the little girl fishing for the first time. She reeled this one in on her own. I was afraid the fish might pull the pole out of her hands but she held on and some of these blue gills gave a good fight. She said he's little but he's a fighter and I caughts a fish.

I bought the wife a nice savage 22 wmr so she could get into shooting. Here's a 5 shot group she shot in the 2nd box of 50 ammo. She didn't do too bad for her first day shooting a scoped rifle. The big center target had so many holes I lost track of what she shot and which ones were which gun.

Reactions: 3 people

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
Looks like a real nice place, and a real good time!

You can send some of that blue sky our way too, it's been Washington state here lately. :sadtears:

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Jan 10, 2012
Yeah we had a blast. Going to try to go back this weekend again. She wants a pink camo gun now.:saywhat: She seen a pink mossy oak cricket the other day at a gun shop and her mom got it down so she could hold it. Now she wants to take it to her house and shoot it is what she told the people in the store.:thumbsup:

Metals406

346 and 372 spikes coming soon. PM me for details.
Jan 9, 2012
NW Montana
Yeah we had a blast. Going to try to go back this weekend again. She wants a pink camo gun now.:saywhat: She seen a pink mossy oak cricket the other day at a gun shop and her mom got it down so she could hold it. Now she wants to take it to her house and shoot it is what she told the people in the store.:thumbsup:
Having a house full of girls that want to shoot is good!!:10:

Reactions: 1 person