Quantcast

Finally getting some chit done around here...!!

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Got a chit load of firewood at my mother's house. Cut it all down and stacked it in 2011. I wanted to get it here this time last year but I was a little busy with family stuff and never got to it....

Finally got this area by the house graveled in - so I've been going to my mother's with the westspartan's trailer to finally bring the wood to my house. Threw down 8 pallets and started stacking. Glad I covered up what I had stacked on Friday afternoon - it started raining that evening and began to turn to snow overnight! Perfect timing...!

Some of the wood on the left front stack was cut down this year - some red oak, maple, ash, and even white pine. But the rest is over a year old.

Leaving shortly to haul another load. I should have near 20 face cords stacked and ready for next season. Woo-Hoo!! :rock2: :thumbsup:

Denis Gionet

Reaction score
Holey cow, y'all got more snow there than we do, and were 900 miles North of you ! Mind you, if we still had everything that fell and didn't melt, we'd have 2 feet more to go with the 6 inches we might have now. The quad breaks trail as well as the sled !

Wigglesworth

autotune gives me a pop-up
Reaction score
Heck yea. I need to be firewoodin' muh self.

What's that white crap all over the place?

mdavlee

How the heck did this take so long?
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of heat in that stack Jason.

I hauled a load of wood yesterday. Unloading it was the first time I ever had to noodle a piece to be able to unload it. :eek3:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
It's kinda like saying here's a picture of my ✖✖✖✖, it's just underneath my pants at the moment. I think.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Got to that huge firewood pile (finally) on Saturday with my buddy Branden. Worked out nuts off for 8hrs - got almost the whole pile split and stacked. There's just a l'il bit left.

Had a nice day on Saturday so I figured we'd bust out as much as we could. Didn't think we'd do almost the whole thing though! :rock2:

BloodOnTheIce

~Ice Gangsta~
Reaction score
My pile of wood is going the opposite direction of yours.

Getting smaller by the day, now that the ground is frozen over and snow is gone time
to go cut again.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Grr I need to get a new lens for this phone.

It's 8mpx but you'd think it's .008 with that chitty ass scratched up plastic lens...!!! :eek:

Oh I know it man get that thing fixed your pictures suck!!!!! :banana:

Latest posts