Firewood Drying Tips

Super44

Reaction score
If there was a prolonged power outage, I wonder what firewood demand would be like then
My boiler is a forced air so I really like when the power stays on. I have had to fire up the generator a couple times to keep the water pumps and fan going. One time on New Years eve a guy was going home a bit late and took out a power pole. Most of the county went dark for a few hours on a very cold night in NW Wisconsin.

Reaction score
My boiler is a forced air so I really like when the power stays on. I have had to fire up the generator a couple times to keep the water pumps and fan going. One time on New Years eve a guy was going home a bit late and took out a power pole. Most of the county went dark for a few hours on a very cold night in NW Wisconsin.
I would have backup power and heat if I had a boiler, that's for sure. Speaking of hitting electricity poles, a group of guys rented a cottage at a beach resort town here and one of the last two guys to leave went back out to party. The other guy waits around for hours and when the power goes out, hes like forget it, I'm leaving. As he comes down the strip, theres his buddy's new wedding gift Honda Accord from the in-laws embedded in the electricity pole, dude is freaking out pulling on the hydro wires. He got the DUI and had to pay thousands to the town of Wasaga Beach for the damage

Latest posts