Firewood forum

stihl sawing

death venom dispenser
Jan 12, 2012
Arkysaw
Did they change the filter location on those splitters? they had it mounted on the operator side and on the frame where you would knock it off if you drop a chunk of wood. it would have lasted me about 5 minutes and I would have knocked it off. I even said something to the guy selling them. he coulda cared less. all he was after was money and probably never split a chunk of wood in his life.

Weesa20

Oct 7, 2018
I believe the filterz are in the same location. Haz not been a problem for me. I just bend the wedge baseplate, bend the beam, and destroy 4wayz because they (per DHT) are not designed for hardwood. Oh, and DHT is a forum sponsor at AS so they banned me when I started telling the truthz.

W

roberte

little man
Sep 30, 2013
I believe the filterz are in the same location. Haz not been a problem for me. I just bend the wedge baseplate, bend the beam, and destroy 4wayz because they (per DHT) are not designed for hardwood. Oh, and DHT is a forum sponsor at AS so they banned me when I started telling the truthz.

W
Congrats on your AS banning.
Hell of an accomplishment.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Who holds the record for being band there?
I have 5 bans and one complete erasure.
I'm still on probation with limited stuff, like no edit button.
I think I've had 2, maybe 3, permabans. Probably at least a half dozen temporary ones. I don't think I ever got erased, but I lost like 8,000 posts in the multiple thread/forum fuck ups.

I think Genius has a bunch. MFM does, too.