Quantcast

First post and a odd find.

Jonsered Raket

Reaction score
Glad to finally get on this site, looks great jason. Now onto my question, One of the race saws I own came with some spare case halves. any guesses on the copper line?uploadfromtaptalk1370229477407.jpguploadfromtaptalk1370229492790.jpg

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
That's an extra impulse port for an outboard fuel pump. I'm guessing you bought all that 111S stuff?

mweba

Reaction score
Jonsered copying stihls direct injection?

I have a couple 350's like that...:thumbsup:

HEAVYFUEL

Reaction score
Glad to finally get on this site, looks great jason. Now onto my question, One of the race saws I own came with some spare case halves. any guesses on the copper line?View attachment 902View attachment 903

Welcome aboard- DALE!!!!

haha... just kidding Adam. I'm gonna be laughin about that for months :)

Jonsered Raket

Reaction score
That's an extra impulse port for an outboard fuel pump. I'm guessing you bought all that 111S stuff?
Yup I did, the Cylinder has a pulse that was clearly added. I thought impulse as well. sorry, I should of mentioned that part.
Jonsered copying stihls direct injection?

I have a couple 350's like that...:thumbsup:
I still need to run that 350!:D also saw was last ran on nitrodyne, I really have no experience with these crazy fuels.

Welcome aboard- DALE!!!!

haha... just kidding Adam. I'm gonna be laughin about that for months :)
Mo Jim has called me dale more than once, weird part is ive sent him my address and full name for parts, haha he knows me as the jonsered guy...... Im fine with it.

Last edited:

jacob j.

Reaction score
Yup I did, the Cylinder has a pulse that was clearly added. I thought impulse as well. sorry, I should of mentioned that part.

Most of that stuff had previously been set-up to race and whoever set-up the two-piece head saw was using a dual-channel Mikuni pump which has two pulse inlets, which is why there is one on the jug and one on the case.

If you end up having any case gaskets left over out of that lot, I'll buy a couple. :rock:

Jonsered Raket

Reaction score
Most of that stuff had previously been set-up to race and whoever set-up the two-piece head saw was using a dual-channel Mikuni pump which has two pulse inlets, which is why there is one on the jug and one on the case.

If you end up having any case gaskets left over out of that lot, I'll buy a couple. :rock:

Thanks jacob, you know anything else about it? steve didnt know a whole lot about it. Im gonna set the cylinder up with a hl355. Ill count my gaskets for ya, might be able to help.

jacob j.

Reaction score
Thanks jacob, you know anything else about it? steve didnt know a whole lot about it. Im gonna set the cylinder up with a hl355. Ill count my gaskets for ya, might be able to help.

One of the pipes I saw seemed a little short? I wasn't sure if it was for a 111 or a smaller saw. So you might check the calculations on that.

Latest posts