First post and a odd find.

Jonsered Raket

Jun 2, 2013
Glad to finally get on this site, looks great jason. Now onto my question, One of the race saws I own came with some spare case halves. any guesses on the copper line?uploadfromtaptalk1370229477407.jpguploadfromtaptalk1370229492790.jpg

Out in Amish SPH-M820-BST Smokin' big ol doinks 2

Reactions: 1 person

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Jan 9, 2012
That's an extra impulse port for an outboard fuel pump. I'm guessing you bought all that 111S stuff?

Reactions: 2 people

Jonsered Raket

Jun 2, 2013
That's an extra impulse port for an outboard fuel pump. I'm guessing you bought all that 111S stuff?
Yup I did, the Cylinder has a pulse that was clearly added. I thought impulse as well. sorry, I should of mentioned that part.
Jonsered copying stihls direct injection?

I have a couple 350's like that...:thumbsup:
I still need to run that 350!:D also saw was last ran on nitrodyne, I really have no experience with these crazy fuels.

Welcome aboard- DALE!!!!

haha... just kidding Adam. I'm gonna be laughin about that for months :)
Mo Jim has called me dale more than once, weird part is ive sent him my address and full name for parts, haha he knows me as the jonsered guy...... Im fine with it.

Last edited:

jacob j.

Jan 9, 2012
Yup I did, the Cylinder has a pulse that was clearly added. I thought impulse as well. sorry, I should of mentioned that part.
Most of that stuff had previously been set-up to race and whoever set-up the two-piece head saw was using a dual-channel Mikuni pump which has two pulse inlets, which is why there is one on the jug and one on the case.

If you end up having any case gaskets left over out of that lot, I'll buy a couple. :rock:

Jonsered Raket

Jun 2, 2013
Most of that stuff had previously been set-up to race and whoever set-up the two-piece head saw was using a dual-channel Mikuni pump which has two pulse inlets, which is why there is one on the jug and one on the case.

If you end up having any case gaskets left over out of that lot, I'll buy a couple. :rock:
Thanks jacob, you know anything else about it? steve didnt know a whole lot about it. Im gonna set the cylinder up with a hl355. Ill count my gaskets for ya, might be able to help.

jacob j.

Jan 9, 2012
Thanks jacob, you know anything else about it? steve didnt know a whole lot about it. Im gonna set the cylinder up with a hl355. Ill count my gaskets for ya, might be able to help.

One of the pipes I saw seemed a little short? I wasn't sure if it was for a 111 or a smaller saw. So you might check the calculations on that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
trx250r180 Post the last pic you took with your phone The Razorback Lounge 10606
stihl sawing 10,000 post The Razorback Lounge 62
Fourced discouraged newcomer looking for a wealth of timber knowledge not infested with powder post Beatles New Memberz Area 36
L Aussie Post Rip Chainsawz 50
Freehand A Quick Summary Of The Latest Posts In The AS Tradin' Post Chainsawz 1662
H Stihl 046 post piston change questions Chainsawz 5
SAWMIKAZE joined a while ago ..first post New Memberz Area 15
Hinerman Notifications for post quotes Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 9
SKEETER McCLUSKEY all post's The Razorback Lounge 34
W I Posted This Every Where Else, So might as well post it here as well! Might be interesting to moto Firearmz, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Countryside, 0
cat-face timber Post pics in PMs Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 9
Majorpayne Can't post pictures Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 54
fossil Typing replies or adding a post in the forum issues. Anyone else having problems? Chainsawz 13
T Open to last unread post? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 2
R Trying to post a new thread Chainsawz 9
Sawbonz How do I qoute a post without the attached images following? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 0
DSS The official happy birthday and post all things smaller than Pizanos head thread The Razorback Lounge 56
Chity_Avatar Post up your SawHawgz Dawgz The Razorback Lounge 50
andydodgegeek Does Mdavlee like every post??? The Razorback Lounge 24
treeslayer2003 stuff on top of post Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 17
RedBeerKitty Picture Post Test Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 9
P How Long Can I Modify / Edit a Post? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 2
WoodChuck'r Post yer Ugly Mug. The Razorback Lounge 646
stihl sawing Why can't I post pics? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 29
67L36Driver Weird post editor problem. Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 9
Joe Kidd Can't post a new avatar pic? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 4
big t double hi, first post on the site...its a would you run this? Chainsawz 5
M I guess since i cant post anywhere else Chainsawz 24
de_dubya Best Friends (as in man's) Post 'em up. The Razorback Lounge 7
FarmerBoy MY get to 50 post thread The Razorback Lounge 26
Art Vandelay The next person to post in this thread loses. The Razorback Lounge 0
Wigglesworth Last person to post in this thread wins!! The Razorback Lounge 6150
tree monkey first post New Memberz Area 3
parrisw ARGG Can't post pics Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 61
DefinitiveDave odd air filter badge Chainsawz 7
WoodChuck'r Odd sizes that don't stack well. Hawgz Back 40 24
BloodOnTheIce Stihl 031 with odd chain brake Chainsawz 5
A eBay find Chainsawz 2
struggle Another Iowa find Chainsawz 20
M My other scrapyard find yesterday...Onan generator Hawgz Garage 11
C whats the best way to find a Dolmar dealer in my area? Chainsawz 9
Poncho Craigslit find Chainsawz 8
C who knows where I can find a 3/8 lo pro rim for a 024 AV Chainsawz 5
taplinhill An Interesting Jonsereds Find Chainsawz 16
IEL Help me find a Mcculloch bow bar Chainsawz 11
H rusted crank is not what i wanted to find Chainsawz 20
struggle When you are not really looking they find you.......sort of Chainsawz 11
tallguys Which Mufflers Do You Find Better? Chainsawz 2
C where to find, top end parts for a XL104??? Chainsawz 7
WoodChuck'r Craigslist Find - 5100 S Chainsawz 8