First unread

Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
Os some of the threads I am subscribed to the link in the email notification takes me to the beginning of the thread instead of first unread.

exSW

thinking of old guys’ balls
Oct 8, 2013
Out there
Thing about new posts is it doesn't index you to last read. At least on my phone. But on the main page if the thread is the first listed it does.

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota
Thing about new posts is it doesn't index you to last read. At least on my phone. But on the main page if the thread is the first listed it does.
There's a blue circle right ahead of the thread name, on the browser, that will take you to first unread, without going to the first page and then hitting first unread.

Tapacrap has gotten a few things figured out, least on my phone and tablet.

Reactions: 1 person

exSW

thinking of old guys’ balls
Oct 8, 2013
Out there
There's a blue circle right ahead of the thread name, on the browser, that will take you to first unread, without going to the first page and then hitting first unread.

Tapacrap has gotten a few things figured out, least on my phone and tablet.
By golly you're right. No tapa talk but it works on Windows phone.

Reactions: 4 people

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota
I like the browser when I use it at home. But I seldom do.

2nd to last laptop caught a virus about two weeks after purchase from the pawn shop couple and a half years ago. So been using the wife's iPad, and my various droids for nearly two years, ever since that bastard T1 lured me back with the promise of chicken tenders. I bought a pretty nice laptop with the Windows 10 upgrade to help the youngest finish out her online classes, it works well.

But the tablet I got last fall is what gets most of the use now, a Sony Experia. Doesn't care if I have the WiFi like my Kindle Fire, can use the browser if a pic or something doesn't show. Tapatalk works well on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Open to last unread post? Site Info, Tech Support, & Suggestion Box 2