For Sale: McCulloch 82cc saw and a lot of parts

Jun 11, 2014
Local pick up only... $600 firm. I mean $550 firm. I mean $200 firm, unless I change my mind. Which is the same as obo unless you are a ✖✖✖✖ing idiot, such as myself. I would much rather sell this stuff to someone I know here, rather than someone I don't know from somewhere else on ebay.
What you get:

1: a complete 82cc Mac, specifically a Pro Mac 850 with a Pro Mac 800 air filter cover (don't ask, I got it that way and never bothered to change it)
2: enough parts to build three more Pro Mac 850's with some spare parts left over.

I will post pictures tomorrow of everything that is in this deal.

Reason for selling is loss of interest and finding more expensive things to do like rebuilding automotive engines. I need money to build engines so I can sell them and make more money... it's a never ending cycle of spending money to make money. Hate how that works...

Send a PM if you are interested.

Jun 11, 2014
Local pick up only... $650 firm. I would much rather sell this stuff to someone I know here, rather than someone I don't know from somewhere else on ebay.
What you get:

1: a complete 82cc Mac, specifically a Pro Mac 850 with a Pro Mac 800 air filter cover (don't ask, I got it that way and never bothered to change it)
2: enough parts to build three more Pro Mac 850's with some spare parts left over.

I will post pictures tomorrow of everything that is in this deal.

Reason for selling is loss of interest and finding more expensive things to do like rebuilding automotive engines. I need money to build engines so I can sell them and make more money... it's a never ending cycle of spending money to make money. Hate how that works...

Send a PM if you are interested.
Update: There are two clutch covers missing, they were sold to another member here quite a while ago. Said member also bought the Walbro SDC that was on one of the saws. So a carb and two clutch covers will make three complete saws when combined with the parts I have for sale here.

Jun 11, 2014
Update: There are two clutch covers missing, they were sold to another member here quite a while ago. Said member also bought the Walbro SDC that was on one of the saws. So a carb and two clutch covers will make three complete saws when combined with the parts I have for sale here.

Another update:
one wrap handle is missing as well, went home with said member above with the other parts.

$600 firm. I mean $550 firm. I mean $200 firm, unless I change my mind. Which is the same as obo unless you are a ✖✖✖✖ing idiot, such as myself. If it all isn't sold within the next three weeks, I will scrap this stuff. Need the money now.

If you purchase and have to pick up at a later date due to having to travel, that can be arranged... I will set everything aside for you to come pick it up.

Steve NW WI

Converted to the Dark Side
Aug 3, 2013
Star Prairie, WI

Another update:
one wrap handle is missing as well, went home with said member above with the other parts.

$550 firm. If it all isn't sold within the next three weeks, I will scrap this stuff. Need the money now.

If you purchase and have to pick up at a later date due to having to travel, that can be arranged... I will set everything aside for you to come pick it up.
If no one else wants this stuff by then, I'll give ya $100 for it. That's about 5x what the scrap yard will get you, and I'll be over that way in Aug.

What kinda car motors you messin with now, Kyle?

Jun 11, 2014
If no one else wants this stuff by then, I'll give ya $100 for it. That's about 5x what the scrap yard will get you, and I'll be over that way in Aug.

100 bucks ain't gonna cut it. I'm losing money at that price. I'll scrap it all before letting this stuff go for that cheap and I will break the stuff so it cannot be collected at the scrap yard. Don't make me do this. Seriously.

I am messing with American made V8 engines. I need money for parts. Next build will either be a 351 Cleveland or a 440 big block Dodge.

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
100 bucks ain't gonna cut it. I'm losing money at that price. I'll scrap it all before letting this stuff go for that cheap and I will break the stuff so it cannot be collected at the scrap yard. Don't make me do this. Seriously.

I am messing with American made V8 engines. I need money for parts. Next build will either be a 351 Cleveland or a 440 big block Dodge.
So you'd rather destroy it so no one else can use it and then still lose money?

Steve NW WI

Converted to the Dark Side
Aug 3, 2013
Star Prairie, WI
I can tell ya, some money is better than none.

Don't like my offer, fine. Don't take it. But threatening to toss em isn't gonna make 1 saw and a pile of parts worth the price of 2-3 nice runners. I gave 175 for my very nice 850 from Andydodgegeek.

Want stupid money? Try AS or FB, but be ready for all the stupid that goes with those places.

8433jeff

Capt. Sunshine
Jul 31, 2013
Southern Minnesota

Really? After being in the saw deal, getting one running, with, IIRC, quite a bit of help, more than not without money, you would destroy it rather than pass it on. $550 is a Disneyland price for what I see.

Its yours, so that's fine. Asinine and petty, but fine.

Eccentric

Walkin' Boss
Jan 13, 2012
Uranus...

Really? After being in the saw deal, getting one running, with, IIRC, quite a bit of help, more than not without money, you would destroy it rather than pass it on. $550 is a Disneyland price for what I see.

Its yours, so that's fine. Asinine and petty, but fine.
Jeff said it better than I was going to (more concise, and with a LOT more tact).

This is disappointing to see. You want $ for hotrod parts, and throw a pissy fit when folks don't jump at your 'firm' price? Wow.

Like Jeff, I was around when you got that saw project and put it together. Aren't you the least bit ashamed to have posted up that "I'll break it so it cannot be collected at the scrap yard" tantrum? Would you like the folks that set you up with that saw to read what you have posted (most of them are members here)?

Last edited:

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement

Wow....

Just Wow......

I'm speechless.......

You'd rather get $10-20 tops for scrap than let it go for $100.......

Publik Edukatin Werkd Fer Mi!!!!!!

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Bump for a great price

I'd be all over this like DSS over SS but the vet bills on getting my pet mice that are living in my house neutered is putting a hurting on my cash flow right now.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012

Bump for a great buyer

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
So he thinks he's going to scare somebody into giving him 4 times what the stuff is worth, by telling us hes going to smash it.

Stick your saws and parts up your arse, idiot.

Plus GFY