Quantcast

Genius' tree service

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Reaction score
Is up and going. Insured by your home owners policy

Yesterday I borrowed a friends pole saw to do some trimming of low branches. I had a walnut tree that was making a mess of a roof on one of my barns, and the branches were right in top. I couldn't get high enough from the ground, so I did the next logical thing.

My wife was impressed when she sees me from the house

Nixon

Renfrew > Boyers
Reaction score
Glad you are wearing a forestry helmet ! Other wise if i wayward branch were to strike your noggin 40 % chance of looking like that Freddy Mercury chap for O:cry2:O ! Ones enough !:broccoli:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Just wait til all the dirty bastards show up in this thread, can't be posing like that when you know dss and mastermind are around.....

wendell

The artist formerly known as "The Madison Hammer"
Reaction score
So, you're on top of your roof with a gun sticking out of your ass. You afraid of getting attacked by a starling?

stihl023/5

BoobsRus
Reaction score
Glad you are wearing a forestry helmet ! Other wise if i wayward branch were to strike your noggin 40 % chance of looking like that Freddy Mercury chap for O:cry2:O ! Ones enough !:broccoli:

I thought he already did!:farkyou:

Barneyrb

razorback sympathizer
Reaction score
North of the Coonazz line but still in Louis
So, you're on top of your roof with a gun sticking out of your ass. You afraid of getting attacked by a starling?

He reminds me of a guy I know, snake fell in the boat and he shot the snake............in the boat.........explain that to the insurance company when a $25k bass boat has bullet holes in it........

stihl023/5

BoobsRus
Reaction score
The only time I don't have a gun on me is when I'm in the shower or in bed.

Why, are you that disliked? Your wife could tie a steak around your neck to at least get the dogs to play with you.:yup:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Of course he doesn't bring anything to shoot with to bed :D

Latest posts