Getting logged out

wendell

The artist formerly known as "The Madison Hammer"
Jul 10, 2012
IA
Is there a reason that I'm now getting logged out after only a little while of being inactive?

Reactions: 3 people

Jimmy in NC

Mill Monkey
Aug 27, 2013
Where tobacco is a vegtable
Is there a reason that I'm now getting logged out after only a little while of being inactive?
I have the same issue. Also since the server change...only photos hosted remotely show up in TapaTalk. So I go to use Chrome to view the full site but every time I have to re-log in. Add the fact that you cannot hardly see the log in text...its a royal PITA

Reactions: 4 people

Infopro

Astronaut
Staff member
Apr 28, 2016
Pennsylvania
infopro.global
I have the same issue. Also since the server change...only photos hosted remotely show up in TapaTalk. So I go to use Chrome to view the full site but every time I have to re-log in. Add the fact that you cannot hardly see the log in text...its a royal PITA
The login text was not changed after the forums were moved, the text was always hard to see. I've just made a change to make it easier to see for you.

When you log into the forums be sure to tick the "Remember Me" box.

Testing image attachment here in this post, will check it in Tapatalk in a moment.

Reactions: 3 people

Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
The login text was not changed after the forums were moved, the text was always hard to see. I've just made a change to make it easier to see for you.

When you log into the forums be sure to tick the "Remember Me" box.

Testing image attachment here in this post, will check it in Tapatalk in a moment.
When are you switching to xenforo?

Reactions: 1 person

Infopro

Astronaut
Staff member
Apr 28, 2016
Pennsylvania
infopro.global
No clue, you'll need to ask the forum owner that. :)

Attachments were set to not be viewed by Guests. I've changed that setting so Guests can view them now and it works in Tapatalk as expected.

Reactions: 5 people

wendell

The artist formerly known as "The Madison Hammer"
Jul 10, 2012
IA
Thanks. I was wondering why so many images weren't showing up.

What about the frequent log outs?

Reactions: 2 people

Infopro

Astronaut
Staff member
Apr 28, 2016
Pennsylvania
infopro.global
Thanks. I was wondering why so many images weren't showing up.

What about the frequent log outs?
There should be no issues with being logged out if you tick the "Remember Me" option on the login form. If you do tick that when you login, and can't stay logged in on next visit, please try clearing your browser cache and cookie for this forum, log back in and see if that helps.

Reactions: 1 person

Majorpayne

Wallet Washer
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
There should be no issues with being logged out if you tick the "Remember Me" option on the login form. If you do tick that when you login, and can't stay logged in on next visit, please try clearing your browser cache and cookie for this forum, log back in and see if that helps.
But everybody should remember The Wendell without being told.

Reactions: 6 people