Good Morning!

CrufflerJJ

Nov 28, 2015
Greetings from a newbie....I found out about this site from Another Site. I'm not any sort of professional tree slayer, but am having too much fun learning about sawz in general.

Just think...a year ago, I only had my Stihl MS250. Now I'm up to mumbledy-mumble sawz, mostly Hoooskivjarna (maker of some neat old rifles, too). I just got two as disassembled basket cases, and am looking at rebuilding them this winter.

GFY, and howz 'bout a hearty FOAD while I'm at it?

Reactions: 1 person

cat-face timber

Recycled Tampon. Just wring 'em out.
Jun 25, 2014
Northern Arizona
Welcome...

There is some true saw knowledge here.
There are at least 1,000 mods and 500 Randys.
Tons of RIFF RAFF and goog balls..

Welcome...

:retarded2::retarded2::retarded2::retarded2::retarded2:

Reactions: 4 people

greendohn

pacing is a way of life
Oct 17, 2013
Rush County
Be careful in here, some of the far'wood hacks will be trying to tell ya how impotent Mingo Markers are and how you need blue poly tarps for yer' wood pile, of course they're probably Canukistanians, or piss soaked midgets... or both!! All eye can tell ya' is to "pace yer'self" and maybe a hearty GFY!

Reactions: 3 people

cat-face timber

Recycled Tampon. Just wring 'em out.
Jun 25, 2014
Northern Arizona
Be careful in here, some of the far'wood hacks will be trying to tell ya how impotent Mingo Markers are and how you need blue poly tarps for yer' wood pile, of course they're probably Canukistanians, or piss soaked midgets... or both!! All eye can tell ya' is to "pace yer'self" and maybe a hearty GFY!

Do the Tarps have to be Blue?
I prefer the green ones...

Mingo Marker? Don't all of you mark your "mingos" with one? I know I do!

Reactions: 3 people

CrufflerJJ

Nov 28, 2015
But why fore I would want to pace myself?

Reactions: 1 person