Quantcast

Google nexus 4 and 10

de_dubya

Reaction score
I may just have to go sanz mobile phone here soon.... I like tech, but I prefer buttons as well. My BB has touch screen and a physical qwerty. When touch only is all that is available I'll likely drop my mobile just get a prepaid phone for road-side emergencies.

:banghead:

dw

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Never been a fan of any LG electronics but I hear good things about the new Google products. But it's too late for me, I've already been sucked past the point of no return in Apple products :eek3:

de_dubya

Reaction score
Never been a fan of any LG electronics but I hear good things about the new Google products. But it's too late for me, I've already been sucked past the point of no return in Apple products :eek3:

You're a slave to the fruit.... the fruit has you.

dw

mweba

Reaction score

Nor have I. On the other hand, never gave Asus a thought until Google hooked up with them.

The only two issue I had with the seven were resolved in the last update. Its now the heaviest used piece of hardware in the house.

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
Nor have I. On the other hand, never gave Asus a thought until Google hooked up with them.

The only two issue I had with the seven were resolved in the last update. Its now the heaviest used piece of hardware in the house.

The Nexus 4 is pretty badass.

I'm likin' that Nexus 10 more though.

You gettin' both Mitch.....???

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. It sure sounds silly though. :golf:

mweba

Reaction score
The Nexus 4 is pretty badass.

I'm likin' that Nexus 10 more though.

You gettin' both Mitch.....???

Will probably end up with a 4 but never use the 10" I have now. Although I would enjoy showing it to the apple drones.:evilgrin:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. It sure sounds silly though. :golf:

lol....

JJ I take it you're not a hobbyist when it comes to technology and gadgetry then....???

Consider yerself lucky - you ever think it's tough keeping up with the latest saws and rough between Stihl and Husky.....???

My friend you have no idea..... :)

jacob j.

When I let my hair down, my friends call me Dick C
Reaction score
I had one of those "Tracfones" for years when I was cutting timber. It was cheap and disposable and perfect for the bachelor logger. It had no frills and I liked it that way.

Now the government (I'm a government employee these days) has "forced" me to accept their cell phone and plan. It's a cheap flip-phone with a calender and a calculator and that's all.
I've never looked at a "smart" phone, I've never read a "tweet," and I've never read, liked, or disliked anyone's Facebook "status." Thank God.

I figure the young people of the world can have at technology and social networking and tweeting and gaming and Facebook.
I feel good enough to be able to keep the display on the microwave from blinking "0:00" all the time.

de_dubya

Reaction score
I had one of those "Tracfones" for years when I was cutting timber. It was cheap and disposable and perfect for the bachelor logger. It had no frills and I liked it that way.

Now the government (I'm a government employee these days) has "forced" me to accept their cell phone and plan. It's a cheap flip-phone with a calender and a calculator and that's all.
I've never looked at a "smart" phone, I've never read a "tweet," and I've never read, liked, or disliked anyone's Facebook "status." Thank God.

I figure the young people of the world can have at technology and social networking and tweeting and gaming and Facebook.
I feel good enough to be able to keep the display on the microwave from blinking "0:00" all the time.

I agree wholeheartedly! I do like my tech, but I like it the way I like it. What we are seeing these days is utter lack of originality. All phone makes are switching to button-less android phones. The basic 12 button phones are nearly extinct, and the smart phones with physical buttons not far behind...

dw

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Will probably end up with a 4 but never use the 10" I have now. Although I would enjoy showing it to the apple drones.:evilgrin:

I'd love to have a tablet but the novelty would wear off in a week or two and it'd never get used thereafter.

A smartphone and MacBook cover all my bases, there's just no reason for me to own a tablet....

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Gotta say I love my iPad. Use it a lot. Would probably be the same if I had a nexus thingy. I love the tablet sized computer

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Gotta say I love my iPad. Use it a lot. Would probably be the same if I had a nexus thingy. I love the tablet sized computer

I should add that my laptop is a crappy HP - not a MacBook. I'm sure the MB would get the majority of the use if I had one ;) Definitely on my list of things to get, but I want a 15 or 17" screen, and I just can't swing the $$ right now. Need to stop looking at toys so I can buy a house lol

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Just do like the wife and I did and buy an uber cheap cabin. That's how/why I can afford a MacBook. :)

It's one way or the other - high mortgage and no toys, low mortgage and more toys. Pick yer poison, cuz yer broke no matter what ya do. :yup: :)

de_dubya

Reaction score
I should add that my laptop is a crappy HP - not a MacBook. I'm sure the MB would get the majority of the use if I had one ;) Definitely on my list of things to get, but I want a 15 or 17" screen, and I just can't swing the $$ right now. Need to stop looking at toys so I can buy a house lol

I hear that Apple has a refurb store and you could get one at a deep discount form retail. Not a iFruity slave so don't ask me for details ;-)

dw

Latest posts