Quantcast

Got room for a wanna be?

Brian13

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of familiar names over here. Figured I would see if I could come join the party.

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
Yeah but I had to pay Jimmy to join my site.

I told him about SH and he said "I ain't joining that place you're gonna do nothing but talk about poop, farts, rap music, chips, cheese, bacon, and marbles."

I said "I'll give ya $3.27."

He replied with "$20 and ya got a deal."

Now he's stuck. :D :yup:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score

I told him about SH and he said "I ain't joining that place you're gonna do nothing but talk about poop, farts, rap music, chips, cheese, bacon, and marbles."

Well we've covered poop, bacon, and rap music. When we gettin down to business and covering the rest?? Seems like we're missing out here :lol:

Bowtie

Reaction score
Hardly. This is place is for the rejects. We're the ones that got picked last in kickball. We're the ones eating lunch by ourselves.

Nothing but the land of misfit toys in this crowd.... :D :thumbsup: :yougo: :rock2: :banana: :party: :confetti:

I was the one trying to eat myself for lunch. :p

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score

woodchuckr is gonna have to befriend me 3 more times just to break even !!!oh yeah who friggin farted ??