Greetings from baby makin land

r2d

Jun 24, 2014
Northeastern, IL
Dropped in as new member to say, gfy. I dont know what the pool is up to on me these days but Number #7 is due in a month or less. Then we are done. Roll eyes.

Last friday was fun. Putting life in danger reminded me of posting on sawhawgz. This tree was popping and splitting as the wind blew. Nuts. Hope you all are well. Happy resurrection day!

Out in Amish SM-G892U Smokin' big ol doinks

czed

Orders his shit fire from Amazon
Aug 30, 2014
Dropped in as new member to say, gfy. I dont know what the pool is up to on me these days but Number #7 is due in a month or less. Then we are done. Roll eyes.

Last friday was fun. Putting life in danger reminded me of posting on sawhawgz. This tree was popping and splitting as the wind blew. Nuts. Hope you all are well. Happy resurrection day!

Out in Amish SM-G892U Smokin' big ol doinks
I'm one of 8 here's some unwanted advice
1.first vehicle a truck so they can move their own shit.
2.teach them all mechanical and plumbing skills.
I had to drive 45 minutes to explain to my oldest sister the car she bought wasn't threatening
Her it was low on gas.
3.throat punch any of them that tries to be a Jehovah's witless
4.teach them all to cook so you don't have to.
5.my oldest sister took out life insurance policies
On all of us back in the 80s
Then wanted us to pay for them
I told her to just try to kill me
See how that goes lol
She's 66 now.
6.always show favoritism
I'm the youngest
i won.
Congrats on the baby
Get a gerber life deal 25.00 a month i think.
My great niece's are up to 10 grand and they are under 10 year's old.

Genius

The Brink of Destruction
Nov 18, 2012
Weird Uncle Willie's basement
Whats shaking Mike!!!

Glad to hear you are alive and well. A few months back Lisa asked me about you and how you and your family are doing. She wants to take a trip to Chitcago for a long weekend this summer and asked if I still had your number so we could all hook up.

Of course somehow I lost your number..... If you still have mine shoot me a text.

r2d

Jun 24, 2014
Northeastern, IL
Whats shaking Mike!!!

Glad to hear you are alive and well. A few months back Lisa asked me about you and how you and your family are doing. She wants to take a trip to Chitcago for a long weekend this summer and asked if I still had your number so we could all hook up.

Of course somehow I lost your number..... If you still have mine shoot me a text.
Hey ross. Just drop the kids off at my asylum and you two go paint the town! More than welcome to stay at my place. Plenty of mischief to get into with my kids.

I'm getting a cabin for a week in Michigan and you and family are meeting us out there. Full of activities for kids. Tomahawk throwing, .22 range, high ropes course, Rock wall climbing, kayaks, paddle boards, fishing. Cabin is on me bud. Believe it or not, plenty of beds for all of us.

DSS

Prince of Tater Island
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn© is a midget
Hey ross. Just drop the kids off at my asylum and you two go paint the town! More than welcome to stay at my place. Plenty of mischief to get into with my kids.

I'm getting a cabin for a week in Michigan and you and family are meeting us out there. Full of activities for kids. Tomahawk throwing, .22 range, high ropes course, Rock wall climbing, kayaks, paddle boards, fishing. Cabin is on me bud. Believe it or not, plenty of beds for all of us.
Pics of Ross in the ambulance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hdtoolmkr New Memberz Area 84
R New Memberz Area 13
Tor R New Memberz Area 31
L Chainsawz 19
D New Memberz Area 15