Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

GTG at my place this fall

Chity_Avatar

Mows his grass in 8 minutes.
Reaction score
Not that any of you live any where near me but I just thought I would put this out there. I have 2 big maples in my yard that I am going to take down and cut up so if anyone is looking to run a saw or two they would be more than welcome. My zip is 12919 and I am in New York. Probably just end up being me and the dog but that's nothing new. I'm not looking for free labor as I am more than capable of getting large equipment and dump trucks to deal with it. I would like to do it once all the leaves are gone so they make less of a mess. Not against doing it earlier and anyone that wants some of the wood is more than welcome to take it.

wendell

The artist formerly known as "The Madison Hammer"
Reaction score
No, you're 10 minutes from Quebec, that's definitely different than Canada, eh?

spencerpaving

Reaction score
Holy crap yer way up there! I heard the snow just went away last week up there. If ya get nuff people it would be worth the drive. When's the due date on yer 660? Heck I might bring a John Deere and let ya run it if her nice!:evilgrin: up there...

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Admin
Reaction score
If the planets align this fall I'd totally come up to hang out for a day. I'm only about 6-7hrs from you.

I'm busy as hell this fall with projects but I try not to miss out on a chance to go on a road trip and run some sawz..... :thumbsup:

Adirondackstihl

Photobucket Allstar
Reaction score
Don't let him fark with ya guys...........he's lookin for free labor :laughing:. The dog started charging for his time.

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
Genius likes the really big salamis, if you know what I mean. :bananaski:

That statement kinda makes you ghey too, not just him..... :anonymous: :farkyou:

Latest posts