Gun Refinishing

shotgun

Proud Liberal
Jun 29, 2014
Yea, I love the 450. Deer don't move. I've never had deer drop like they do with the 450.

The 458 is out here because it's necked
.50 Beowulf, it's a straight walled case. The ballistics are not nearly as good as the bushmaster and it takes special mags. As usual I buy something and a couple years later they come out with something way better that costs less.

Magnumitis

Stands to poop.
Oct 30, 2013
Looks great, I have a Walther P22 that I found laying in the sagebrush, it had spent the winter out, it shoots great but looks a little rough. When I get around to it I'm gonna try this on it.

+ you gots mold on yer Willy.
Thanks Stacey. Clean the fire out of it. I did these Glocks and other lowers because they're ugly, cheap and wanted to check the color I picked before coating the shotgun or rifle. Also, they are getting blasted because I want it to hold and the guy has done quite a few more than me. He hasn't Dura coated polymer/synthetic yet (he has coated wood stocks), but is going to do the stock and forearm on the Benelli for the first time since I showed him these examples I've posted here. Barrel and receiver only on the Savage.