H.I. Lewis Steelworks PTO winch

bushwaker

Jun 29, 2012
I have a heavy duty winch that mounts to the rear axle housing on a mid size or larger tractor. The winch was use then sold the tractor and the guy who got the tractor didn't want the winch. Only know issue with the winch is that one of the anchor feet got bent when taking it off the tractor due to the jack letting down and it don't have rollers in the back nor when it was first bought did it have then. So figured I would post here to see if it brought any interest. My asking price is $750 OBRO H I Lewis-3.jpg H I Lewis-5.jpg

Mar 5, 2018
I have a heavy duty winch that mounts to the rear axle housing on a mid size or larger tractor. The winch was use then sold the tractor and the guy who got the tractor didn't want the winch. Only know issue with the winch is that one of the anchor feet got bent when taking it off the tractor due to the jack letting down and it don't have rollers in the back nor when it was first bought did it have then. So figured I would post here to see if it brought any interest. My asking price is $750 OBRO View attachment 764 View attachment 765

bushwaker

Jun 29, 2012
I have a heavy duty winch that mounts to the rear axle housing on a mid size or larger tractor. The winch was use then sold the tractor and the guy who got the tractor didn't want the winch. Only know issue with the winch is that one of the anchor feet got bent when taking it off the tractor due to the jack letting down and it don't have rollers in the back nor when it was first bought did it have then. So figured I would post here to see if it brought any interest. My asking price is $600 OBRO View attachment 764 View attachment 765
Up dated price and its located in Cleveland Ga

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
Lol