Quantcast
  • If you are having problems logging in please use the CONTACT US in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Happy 2013....??

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I guess so. I hope it's not supposed to feel any different, cuz it don't lol. I popped a couple zzzquil at about 10:30 I think last night and slept like a baby (which doesn't really make sense, but anyway) until 6:30 this morning. Yep, just like every other day, go to sleep at night, wake up in the A.M., put the coffee on :wakingup: :drinkingcoffee:

Happy New Year fellas, hope we all make the best of it. Headed out to help a friend cut a big ol' nasty dead pine down this morning.

And what a bunch of idiots they are, cutting the tree down so early. It's like 2* outside. Any normal person would have waited a couple hours at least to get the temp up to 20* or so :wtf: :facepalm:

jrepairsk70e

any name [cept shithead]
Reaction score
Im ,hopefully on the downhill slide of a nasty cold [started feeling like carp 4 days ago ] been alternating the tussin pe and alka +cold tabs ,nose /sinuses still pressured up and an annoying drip down the pipe that triggers mostly un productive fits of coughing ,yipee 2013 hasnt impressed me yet ......oh here comes the cliff!!!!:sick::omg:felt good enough to shuttle some snow away from the house and rake one shady roof section ...Im pooped !!:bedtime:

TK

Hand Rubbed Pork
Reaction score
I've never felt like a fish before, please elaborate on that experience :D

Denis Gionet

Reaction score
Got me a nasty flu the other day, woke up at 4am with the shivers, then the sweats. Went to work next day feeling better after some meds. Went to the crapper in the afternoon, and literally GAGGED from the stink .... guessin' I gots the flu in both ends ... Good thing Mrs. Bosslady keeps some air freshener in there ....

Mrs. J

Reaction score
I think I just gots da same flu after reading that. Eww! :)

Latest posts