Hats suggestion

Work Saw Collector

WorkSaw....?? No. It's TwerkSaw.
Jan 10, 2012
Can we get some SawHawgs hats? Maybe some slogan on the back of the hat? Black with the same logo? I can't seem to get one from any other site. I'd like a quality winter hat, I'd be all in for 10 of them, as GTG give away stuff. :bananawiggle:

:10::omg:
:couchbeer:
:truckin:

WoodChuck'r

HNIC
Staff member
Jan 8, 2012
Upstate NY - Southern Tier
Be patient buddy Steef. Be patient. :)

I've got a slick idea in mind, I just need the right people to help me for the right price. For multiple colors and logos on one hat it gets really expensive really fast. Give me some time and there will be some BADASS SawHawgz hats and gear. I've got a few people helping me work on a couple designs, the issue is money - you kinda hafta wait for the right time to do it. If an embroidery company is slow and they need the business, they can give you one heck of a deal. But if they're booming they'll charge you anything they want practically.

There'll be Hawg hats, shirts, mugs, keychains, ect. It'll be cool. I'll prolly end up doing a weekly give away of an item or two to members after I have stuff made up. And trust me, much like Scooterbum's surprise with the B Rad Wiggz saw, it'll be well worth the wait buddeh. I promise. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person

Work Saw Collector

WorkSaw....?? No. It's TwerkSaw.
Jan 10, 2012
Be patient buddy Steef. Be patient. :)

I've got a slick idea in mind, I just need the right people to help me for the right price. For multiple colors and logos on one hat it gets really expensive really fast. Give me some time and there will be some BADASS SawHawgz hats and gear. I've got a few people figuring the design, the issue is money - you kinda hafta wait for the right time to do it. If an embroidery company is slow and they need the business, they can give you one heck of a deal. But if they're booming they'll charge you anything they want practically.

There'll be Hawg hats, shirts, mugs, keychains, ect. It'll be cool. I'll prolly end up doing a weekly give away of an item or two to members after I have stuff made up. Much like Scooterbum's surprise with the B Rad Wiggz saw, it'll be well worth the wait buddeh. I promise. :thumbsup:

Sounds good.

I know there not cheap we gave $200.00 for a case of Stihl hats a while back, my John Deere hats were $20 and $25 each. I know some don't want to buy a hat they think it should be given away but they cost to much for that. Just holler at me. :rock: