Headlight restoration

rocketnorton

Raisin Hater
Sep 29, 2013
surrey bc can
My 1998 Dodge had aftermarket HID lights when I bought it. They were awesome bright. After realizing they weren't legal, I replaced them with original bulbs. They allow light up high and blind other motorists. It was bad. Oncoming traffic would pull slow down and pull onto the shoulder as I approached. It was gonna cause an accident and kill someone.
too many o them here.
drivers manual in 70s used to say "dim your lights, the driver you blind may be the one that kills you". not pc, but troof. should be in there now.
one o my peeves bout work/drivin anymore...

jesus loves you.
everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
...my fav bumper sticker.

greendohn

pacing is a way of life
Oct 17, 2013
Rush County
Eye found cheap head lite assemblies for the GWH, the old were beyond restoration, one was actually holding water on the inside with the reflector grey/black.
Exact fit, standard bulbs, easy to aim/adjust, cheap, Taiwan plastic, 65 clams delivered. Even if they need replaced every couple years, it's worth the price of admission.

Majorpayne

How's your AC?
Nov 18, 2012
Southern Illinois
Eye found cheap head lite assemblies for the GWH, the old were beyond restoration, one was actually holding water on the inside with the reflector grey/black.
Exact fit, standard bulbs, easy to aim/adjust, cheap, Taiwan plastic, 65 clams delivered. Even if they need replaced every couple years, it's worth the price of admission.
Nothing but the best for GWH.

DSS

My wife has plans
Jan 10, 2012
Canada; where men are men and Cjcocn© is a midget
If they're the Dorman ones, they'll last every bit as long as OEM. Between headlights and taillights eye must have 2 dozen of them going up and down the road

Clumsy mf'ers

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Staff member
Oct 22, 2012
Fredericksburg, Va
It's hard too slow me down once eye get started
I'll take "what do PEI buffet owners hate to hear?" for $1000, Alex.